• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

I remember that. Memories mmm.
sucks to see this go. t9k survival was my favorite fora long time.
I remember first joining survival, and asked around and scottc gave me the coords to his place thinking id never come out and i did and stuck around and met baconjim, redhaze, tsy and many others :')

I thought i'd check in on t9k to see how it was doing(havent been on in like forever) and i see this. so sad. Wonder if those guys are still active anyway?

Ah 1.8-1.9. I loved tbarius's reaction to my finding Mooville.

I remember following FlamingVizard in a run from spawn to Melonopolis, then I think from there it was rail to Bull's (or "Bull"?) Head, then an unmarked path through the Nether to Mooville. It was at 4747, 7498, so I assume you didn't just stumble across it accidentally? :)

And then there were the three cacti in the desert near Mooville that marked where you had to dig to get to the tunnel to Sven's island. Not really all that subtle, I don't think :)

Aye. They are.

I remember that. Memories mmm.
sucks to see this go. t9k survival was my favorite fora long time.
I remember first joining survival, and asked around and scottc gave me the coords to his place thinking id never come out and i did and stuck around and met baconjim, redhaze, tsy and many others :')

I thought i'd check in on t9k to see how it was doing(havent been on in like forever) and i see this. so sad. Wonder if those guys are still active anyway?

We still play together, until a flood just killed my server we were running a private Tekkit, Hexxit, etc server. Cacher97 is currently hosting a BIG DIG one now. I will likely be buying a new server in the next couple of weeks and bringing it back on line for whomever.

But most of the group from those worlds are still friendly although a few have dropped off the face of the earth (Tzelmoth, ScottC1420) for various reasons.

If you want to join up just shoot me or BaconJim a message and we'll send you the IP information.

Oh, for a side note, anyone interested in a "town"-based grief-protection build/survival server, one nice feature of my server is that if you don't want to PvP, you don't have to. Just don't join a faction, only a settlement.

Ah 1.8-1.9. I loved tbarius's reaction to my finding Mooville.

I made a creative world in beta 1.8 with the same seed, and have been flying around it remembering the places I used to live. I scanned the forums a bit for information about that world, and saw you said you had a stone buliding at 0,0 (figures, you always do that :) ). From flying around creative I noticed that the spot where I started out my first fort was right next to there. If I recall, it was sort of oval-shaped, fairly tall, right? Griefers had removed all the torches, and it was like a mob farm, there were constantly creepers coming out and over to my fort :( I looked inside, but never went in because there were too many mobs!

I see Melonopolis (if I recall the name correctly) and Mooville were both founded on the sites of NPC villages. I lived in Mooville for a while but hadn't played survival enough to realize I was looking at NPC village buildings, I always wondered who owned the boring/ugly houses :)

Although I do like Gurw's server, if anyone does a whitelist VANILLA server (NO MODS! NO PLUGINS!) then that would be splendid. The reason I didn't play the T9K servers in the first place was due to the system that was in place. We had it right before Firethorn.
I want a server like Mindcrack. (Minus the UHC mode, thats just a waste of gold that could be used for powered rails)

Although I do like Gurw's server, if anyone does a whitelist VANILLA server (NO MODS! NO PLUGINS!) then that would be splendid. The reason I didn't play the T9K servers in the first place was due to the system that was in place. We had it right before Firethorn.
I want a server like Minecrack. (Minus the UHC mode, thats just a waste of gold that could be used for powered rails)
If this is something people want, I'm more than happy to set it up.

Hello all,
I'd like to list our survival server to be officially tracked.
Server ip: --snipped
We are not password protected.
The server does allow status queries.
We currently do have our own forum but wouldn't mind switching to the t9k forums.
On that note, we are formally requesting a subforum. :D

Our server has been live for a few months. We are currently up to date (1.6) and running the towny plug in. Our server is sporting a large map with plenty of wilderness for newcomers to use. We also have bacon. :D
We look forward to seeing you all there!

Hello all,
I'd like to list our survival server to be officially tracked.
Server ip: mcs.phyzion.com
We are not password protected.
The server does allow status queries.
We currently do have our own forum but wouldn't mind switching to the t9k forums.
On that note, we are formally requesting a subforum. :D

Our server has been live for a few months. We are currently up to date (1.6) and running the towny plug in. Our server is sporting a large map with plenty of wilderness for newcomers to use. We also have bacon. :D
We look forward to seeing you all there!
I remember that one. That's the one with the ridiculously expensive town prices and where the only way to get money is through voting.

Personally I preferred the system in the 1.0 world, where you could earn money through effort, or the 1.8-1.9 beta world where we didn't worry about money at all.

I remember that one. That's the one with the ridiculously expensive town prices and where the only way to get money is through voting.

Personally I preferred the system in the 1.0 world, where you could earn money through effort, or the 1.8-1.9 beta world where we didn't worry about money at all.

Yes the prices were high when we started... Since then, we have reduced the price of towns. We welcome new ideas on how to make our server a better playing experience.

Suffice it to say that I do not believe mrn2itiv's server (phyzion) should be tracked, as not only has he not posted anything on t9k since january, he couldn't even post here himself, instead had one of his players do it. I do not feel he has been a contributing member of this community for many months, and as such his server (which went public around the time of his last post) should not be tracked as a community server unless he can show dedication to t9k.

Or the most recent LTS world where money didn't exist. You built a town with your friends however you liked and it was protected without cost. If I put up a near-vanilla server, the only mods it would have would be worldguard, essentials (perhaps not) and dynmap. Regardless of public or whitelist, I would protect anyone's town or builds upon request. I would even be open to a 100% vanilla server with nothing but dynmap for convenience. This would have to be whitelist with a fairly high level of trust for acceptance. Creeper explosions would be as devastating as they were meant to be.

Back