• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

1.8, despite being the most devastated in the end, was the only world I really enjoyed. And as Tsysin stated, we had to work together to survive it and do well in it. Every world after it was not about surviving, rather it was about "Look how big a city we can build". It just stopped being fun after that. I believe the 1.8 world was the first founding of The-Empire as well and I made a lot of good friends from it.
Most people in T9k refused to even play that world, and if they did they probably would have realized that the good of it highly outweighed the bad.

Well Said

Woot, would it be possible to make small servers with different activities like a "hunger games" and "mutil team games"?. I think it would help members to play different games within minecraft. Since we do have a larger community that loves playing minecraft and its true that it does get boring after a while just building city's and and other things. but i think it would be nice to see "mini games".

I'd like to throw up my new public server to be officially tracked.
Thread: https://www.team9000.net/threads/gurws-army-pvp-rpg.26361/
I do not have a whitelist.
It is not password protected.
It allows status queries.
Vanilla clients will work.
The domain name is pvp.gurw.org

I'd also like to have my Voltz server added.
Thread: https://www.team9000.net/threads/voltz-server.25862/
It is whitelisted, applications go in that thread.
It allows staus queries.
Tekkit launcher (Voltz client) required.
The domain name is voltz.gurw.org

Lastly, the PokeCraft Project is still going on, and I'll be making a thread for it shortly.
Thread: N/A
It is whitelisted, applications will be going in the thread when I make it.
Spoutcraft required.
The domain name is poke.gurw.org.

I'd also like a subforum for the various servers I either have launched or intend to launch - titled Gurw's Army, if you would.

EDIT: If tshin is willing, his server can be placed under that subforum as well, with him as another moderator. I trust him not to mess with my stuff, and I think he trusts me :p

Tonight, I will be shutting down the Team9000 1.0 Minecraft server(s).

I just logged in to check if the world was still around or if my town had been seized using eminent domain, didn't really expect anything this drastic to have happened!

Well, thanks for running the servers all this time, they've had their ups and downs but I enjoyed most of the worlds for the last 2 years and only recently got bored (and then my life changed in a way that I haven't even read my email for a week, let alone had time for gaming).

And thanks to all those I had the pleasure of sharing the journey with! Maybe I'll get time to set up a new PC that I can play Tekkit on one day before everyone I know has moved on to something else :)

The world map will be available for download almost immediately

I don't see it in the regular place - and I don't see the 1.2.5 world there yet either :)

Shame about the old beta 1.8 world, it was such a long way from Sven's island to Vault 69, and I only spent about an hour there before the world got reset, I never took any screen shots and barely remember what it looked like.

And thanks to all those I had the pleasure of sharing the journey with! Maybe I'll get time to set up a new PC that I can play Tekkit on one day before everyone I know has moved on to something else :)

Shame about the old beta 1.8 world, it was such a long way from Sven's island to Vault 69, and I only spent about an hour there before the world got reset, I never took any screen shots and barely remember what it looked like.

We're waiting for ya Buddy, and I may have pictures, but I have to share but I have to wait until I get my office put back together.

I'd like to throw up my new public server to be officially tracked.
Thread: https://www.team9000.net/threads/gurws-army-pvp-rpg.26361/
I do not have a whitelist.
Vanilla clients will work.
The domain name is pvp.gurw.org

I'd also like to have my Voltz server added.
Thread: https://www.team9000.net/threads/voltz-server.25862/
It is whitelisted, applications go in that thread.
It allows staus queries.
Tekkit launcher (Voltz client) required.
The domain name is voltz.gurw.org

Lastly, the PokeCraft Project is still going on, and I'll be making a thread for it shortly.
Thread: N/A
It is whitelisted, applications will be going in the thread when I make it.
Spoutcraft required.
The domain name is poke.gurw.org.

I'd also like a subforum for the various servers I either have launched or intend to launch - titled Gurw's Army, if you would.

EDIT: If tshin is willing, his server can be placed under that subforum as well, with him as another moderator. I trust him not to mess with my stuff, and I think he trusts me :p

I'm a bit backlogged with "work work," but I should have a chance to take care of this within the next week.

Back