• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

Sad to see this go. i can remember all the way back to beta playing in Squad 9001 with konflakes and others building a massive base that then was regarded as huge and the largest on the server. by comparison the bases built by Jerzeylegend, Kagato, myself, Bracabrad, Damashki and so many others were so much larger. goodbye minecraft and the era of friends getting together to have fun in your beautiful world.

Well, any new era in whatever game we all get together in, i hope it's a fun game and i hope many of us are there. May the new dawn bring happy memories and loads of fun.

lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg

That map... just... greifing. Everywhere
1.8, despite being the most devastated in the end, was the only world I really enjoyed. And as Tsysin stated, we had to work together to survive it and do well in it. Every world after it was not about surviving, rather it was about "Look how big a city we can build". It just stopped being fun after that. I believe the 1.8 world was the first founding of The-Empire as well and I made a lot of good friends from it.
Most people in T9k refused to even play that world, and if they did they probably would have realized that the good of it highly outweighed the bad.

1.8, despite being the most devastated in the end, was the only world I really enjoyed. And as Tsysin stated, we had to work together to survive it and do well in it. Every world after it was not about surviving, rather it was about "Look how big a city we can build". It just stopped being fun after that. I believe the 1.8 world was the first founding of The-Empire as well and I made a lot of good friends from it.
Most people in T9k refused to even play that world, and if they did they probably would have realized that the good of it highly outweighed the bad.
tbh I loved when I first got a MineCraft account and joined T9k server in 1.6 the simplicity of just using lwc to protect chests (or being me and making a house out of locked furnaces and lava) it was probably one of the most fun times on a game I had. (next to when halo 3 was popular and I was a beast at that shit)

And this is why I liked the Sky Lands so much. Limited resources, death around every turn, mobs spawning was at a maximum due to the lack of caves. Wearing armor was a no, as if you fell into the void, there was no getting your stuff back. You had to learn how to combat the mobs, not with brute force, but with skill, accuracy, and timing. One wrong move could end up with a zombie shoving you into the abyss.

tbh I loved when I first got a MineCraft account and joined T9k server in 1.6 the simplicity of just using lwc to protect chests (or being me and making a house out of locked furnaces and lava) it was probably one of the most fun times on a game I had. (next to when halo 3 was popular and I was a beast at that shit)

As someone who played before towny when t9k had lwc the only problem was that people would leave old locked chests furnaces and even doors around that could never be removed.

I miss Haven the most. That city was wiped out before it even saw it's full glory.

Ah well... I hope we can find another great sandbox game which we can all play.

Empire still had the best builds though. :cool:
I actually didn't care for Melmac's stuff (I'm calling it that because that's what it was named first before the assumption they were the only empire :p)...aside from that pyramid sphinx thing.

At least it was already twice the grandeur of any other city even with the modern district incomplete.
:(, why u so cruel? I will admit the build quality of Haven was top notch, but Maridia was expansive for what it was. :p

It was large but...no offense...it wasn't exactly a pretty looking place >.>
Again, expansive for what it was :p. It was still one of the largest towns (in the end it was the largest 'active' population town) which was pretty cool, I do wish the build quality was better in some parts, but that's what happens when everyone is invited to the fun. :D

Back