• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

Ah, first time I've seen this. Should have checked through the forums more :confused: . Its a shame its going, it was the first server i logged into when i purchased Minecraft, but its for the best i see, since the server has been unusable for a long time :( i look forward to meeting old friends on another server sometime, it would be great to see you all again!
Quite a few of regulars have been playing on CSI's Tekkit Server.

TheGurw said CSI is having IP issues. Give it awhile and it should be back up. :)
Ah that's alright then, looking forward to getting to the moon where the others seem to be hiding. I'm new to this Tekkit shenanigans, so still working out how to get there the fastest way possible :D

Ah that's alright then, looking forward to getting to the moon where the others seem to be hiding. I'm new to this Tekkit shenanigans, so still working out how to get there the fastest way possible :D
lol good luck because I'm new to the mods in Tekkit also.

lol good luck because I'm new to the mods in Tekkit also.
There is an unbelievable amount of things you can craft on Tekkit, and i'm finding all the machinery and pipes etc etc very confusing :confused:

There is an unbelievable amount of things you can craft on Tekkit, and i'm finding all the machinery and pipes etc etc very confusing :confused:
It's actually less confusing than it used to be, IndustrialCraft2 has been removed, EquivalentExchange3 is an extremely nerfed and reduced mod compared to EE2, and a whole bunch more is simplified.

Just be glad GregTech doesn't exist in Tekkit.

It's actually less confusing than it used to be, IndustrialCraft2 has been removed, EquivalentExchange3 is an extremely nerfed and reduced mod compared to EE2, and a whole bunch more is simplified.

Just be glad GregTech doesn't exist in Tekkit.

Yeah, also, does it take anyone else ages to get onto Tekkit? It stays on the mojang screen for a long time before finally opening :/

I've been on the Phyzion server a few times and it is very much like team9000 was. Vanilla with towny and custom shops at spawn. I liked it. Good server up-keep and management. I play on a server called Windoom too, but that isn't really a t9k kind of server. Well, see you around maybe.

I've been on the Phyzion server a few times and it is very much like team9000 was. Vanilla with towny and custom shops at spawn. I liked it. Good server up-keep and management. I play on a server called Windoom too, but that isn't really a t9k kind of server. Well, see you around maybe.
...this thread is for servers hosted by those in Team9000, not meant as a place to advertise other place's servers.

Yeah, there are rules about advertising to prevent you from.. uhh.. umm.. I guess to prevent you from knowing what servers the people you used to play with play on now! I guess I could IM a bunch of people I used to play with but then maybe I'd get in trouble for spamming.

Yeah, there are rules about advertising to prevent you from.. uhh.. umm.. I guess to prevent you from knowing what servers the people you used to play with play on now! I guess I could IM a bunch of people I used to play with but then maybe I'd get in trouble for spamming.

You always were a literal bitch :D

Miss ya Brother

Shit I love you niqqa

Would anyone be willing to play on a vanilla, 1.6.2 server? Now that my computer has enough memory, I think I can host one. I attempted to set one up with the address "sttheo.no-ip.biz". Anyone willing to test and see if it works?
I would prefer a snapshot server but ether way I enjoy the idea

Back