Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Agreed, the lag is noticeable, even the Creeperslab people are seeing it.

Regarding Language, could we implement /LC as possibility? it may help with expressing ourselves without offending other people outside of the immediate area?

Agreed, the lag is noticeable, even the Creeperslab people are seeing it.

Regarding Language, could we implement /LC as possibility? it may help with expressing ourselves without offending other people outside of the immediate area?
Yes, I'll implement that.

Worldwide /lc, I hope?
The challenge is two different servers managed by different teams... I'm guessing /lc won't happen in Creeperslab, which means we'll still see their chat. It appears they have the upper hand on the rule set and control of what is appropriate based on the information currently available. While they're not unreasonable, I dont' think we can reasonable expect them to also use /lc

Water Spawn 1.png
Water Spawn 2.png

Spawn progress. Still have to finish the other 2 main pillars and the other 4 smaller ones, but besides that it's close to being done.
Opinions?? G/B?

Building my house at the entrance to the desert biome neighboring the tower. I have the general width mapped out right now but it's gonna be a fairly large house so please don't alter the area around it. Thank you.

(Also, you can see it from the tower)

Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png

Day 2 with limited resources: (Getting Taller)
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:
The challenge is two different servers managed by different teams... I'm guessing /lc won't happen in Creeperslab, which means we'll still see their chat. It appears they have the upper hand on the rule set and control of what is appropriate based on the information currently available. While they're not unreasonable, I dont' think we can reasonable expect them to also use /lc
That's not what I meant at all. What I meant was for our world, specifically, to have a worldwide /lc and not something limited to within 200 blocks. I care not for whether our "parent" server has /lc.

Big problem. I currently can't connect to the T9K server. I have a feeling it's due to lag.
Getting real tired of all this lag.

EDIT: I think it's time to have a vote on this whole linked server deal. I never used to get lag and now I can't even log on without disconnecting seconds later. It ruins the entire experience. I'd rather just play and not have to deal with the lag and constant disconnections.

Last edited:
Back