Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

So I've given everyone the ability to use creative mode via "/gamemode 1" (you can also use this chance to mess around with spectator mode, or "/gamemode 3"). Here's the NBTEditor plugin that I used to make some of the crazier mobs (animal towers, custom villagers, custom items, etc.), which people now have full access to. Have fun!

274561_6be53f4768fac41a08fe6d1a8ee06beb.jpg

devious.jpg

To the victor go the spoils, indeed.
I want it recorded. Sorry Tsysin.

So I've given everyone the ability to use creative mode via "/gamemode 1" (you can also use this chance to mess around with spectator mode, or "/gamemode 3"). Here's the NBTEditor plugin that I used to make some of the crazier mobs (animal towers, custom villagers, custom items, etc.), which people now have full access to. Have fun!

I want it recorded. Sorry Tsysin.

I just tried? Gamemode 1 didnt work. :(

I've been holding off on this due to a slightly more busy work schedule this past week, but the results of the questionnaire indicate that the majority of people want the server wiped, pvp in the main world is split 50/50, a majority want the main world to not have a dynamic map enabled, people want Lioncloud Isles to stay, and a slight majority wanted old worlds accessible via spectator mode over survival.

Here's the plan: we can either get the new world up immediately, or I can make a backup of the current world (the Hinterlands, Newbank, Southbridge, and Serpent's Pass will become "museum worlds") so we can have one of those crazy pre-wipe celebrations we used to have. I'm thinking full creative mode, access to the NBTEditor plugin, and no regions? Lioncloud will be moved over as it is, with anything that can hold an inventory (chests, furnaces, etc.) being deleted.

Also, we now have two moderators who can mute, kick, and temp-ban anyone breaking our rules: mountainboy965 and Tsysin.

Edit: Bringing server down so I can transfer the worlds and get Debian to quit bugging me about updates.
huzzah! I have reason to play again!

Looks like these JourneyMaps of the Hinterlands are no longer of any value:

T9K_Reunion_1.7_Hinterlands_JourneyMap.png

T9K_Reunion_1.7_Hinterlands_JourneyMap_night.png

In the daytime one, I desaturated the area around spawn where the Serpent's Pass map was overlaid.

Looks like these JourneyMaps of the Hinterlands are no longer of any value:
In the daytime one, I desaturated the area around spawn where the Serpent's Pass map was overlaid.

Hey, I can see Rapture near the top right corner.

Speaking of which,

Tender moment for Tsysin and I as we recall good times

waEXAGN.png

Right before burial at sea!

R8lF7qd.png

Status update: stitching worlds together with a little program I made (credit goes to TheGurw for the idea). All of our museum worlds will be merged into a single museum world. 1.0 skylands kinda threw off that with a couple of crazy-far chunks, but that has been corrected.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 10.15.22 PM.png

So, for the museum world, good news and bad news. Good news is that the chunks are all in place (though probably a little more spaced-out than they need to be). Bad news is that all the entities are gone.

A little before my time, but I assume people will recognize this:
2015-03-24_23.21.24.png

A feel for how far things are:
2015-03-24_23.39.56.png

Will the unmodified maps from the current worlds be available for download? I know the plan was to edit Southbridge and Newbank into the Hinterlands but people actually built in those areas, particularly in Southbridge.

I love how you went literally everywhere but near my massive storage area

It's in the NW right? Somehow I never quite got around to exploring there. It didn't help that JourneyMap didn't get updated to support 1.8 (maybe it has now?) so I stopped exploring.

Will the unmodified maps from the current worlds be available for download? I know the plan was to edit Southbridge and Newbank into the Hinterlands but people actually built in those areas, particularly in Southbridge.
They're a part of the museum world. I might post them for upload later on, but once the server starts up you should be able to just use world downloader on them.

Back