Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Rape jokes aren't funny. Especially sexist and enabling ones. I'll let the occasional good-natured one pass if nobody else objects. But enablers aren't cool -_-
Did this happen in-game or something?

Also, same rule applies to racial slurs, which became an issue in my server. Just don't use racial slurs.

I don't joke about rape. Earlier, we were discussing the laws of statutory rape, which applies to sexual relations be they consensual or otherwise.
You may have thought that, but I seem to recall something different that I would consider tasteless and falling under this category. Anyway, let's move on.

Block history says "Block changes at ... in southbridge" but actually shows you history from both the outlands and southbridge as far as I can tell.

Yeahhhhh....Not happening. Shroomville only ever had a few members, I'm not shutting down the server and spending an hour and a half copying and pasting, then setting up protections and other settings just so three people can pretend they're special.

hey, at its peak we had a good 14 members.

That aside, I actually misread the thread post as asking people if they would like to apply for the creation of a city. I'm quite happy if that's not an issue to go and build it on my own somewhere- but in no way did I mean to impose.

also where is madcart

hey, at its peak we had a good 14 members.

That aside, I actually misread the thread post as asking people if they would like to apply for the creation of a city. I'm quite happy if that's not an issue to go and build it on my own somewhere- but in no way did I mean to impose.

also where is madcart
madcart isn't even a person.

Back