Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

You don't even 1/9000th of it.

All I have to say is:
1. Mother tree
2. "If we spare the diamonds 2 later can we not get more money is it not?!?"

He's odd, crazy, and mad all in one. He was made that way because of the way he eats his nipples at night. So yeah...

Application for southbridge:
Name: Newspapercrane
Amount of time on Team9000: A bunch
Last town that I remember being in: I don't know but there was a giant mortal kombat arena and that was pretty cool.

well. we got a cheater on.
Name: DimKonz
Using Fly/speedhack, some kind of fast HP regenration.
I recorded it but can't upload it yet because of mobile broadband and limited traffic.
He is still online while i write this post

*sigh* people like that make me want to dust off my skills and make a hacked client that works...then fries your computer three months in.

southbridge app
IGN: Davros24
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years
Last official map you played on: t9k 1.5 map
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Pyrhos

southbridge app
IGN: Davros24
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years
Last official map you played on: t9k 1.5 map
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Pyrhos
+1
Vouched.

Sign says: "DOS I had to remove this sign so the road can be built. Feel free to replace it whenever. -Gurw"

Thanks for the info Gurw, and that's fine, but shouldn't people (in this case nickgaming3733) ask me before they change my road, particularly when they already changed it once and I already told them they should have asked first? I'm assuming this is like classic where you don't build right up against someone else's build, or change their build, without asking them first, otherwise it's grief. At least that would seem like the polite thing to do. Otherwise what's to stop me from changing all the other roads, or someone's house? Am I not allowed to have a gravel road but nick is allowed to have a house I don't think is attractive?

Back