Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

There's kind of a road that goes 1/2 way to the Tower of Ozy (and then some other bits further on), it has some gaps in it, not sure if this is okay with the admins.
The road goes to somebody's house, and then kinda towards Newbank. This is fine, so long as it doesn't go past Newbank. Although I'd prefer the path be in the Nether.

Progress on happening things.
0002.PNG

I'm thinking of moving. Putting all my most important mats in a ender chest and moving to a town.

It's lonely here, and with stuff like my inventory system, it doesn't get used liked I would hope because no one is ever on in my village.

I'm thinking of moving. Putting all my most important mats in a ender chest and moving to a town.

It's lonely here, and with stuff like my inventory system, it doesn't get used liked I would hope because no one is ever on in my village.

Sure you'd be welcomein any of them...if you like the outlands stuff you're welcome to come out to our base as well.

If I was a player I'd totally be out there, but even with my survival build, I need to be close to it for efficiency. You could always move out to my area - warning though, if you want to build close by, the entire area will eventually be permanent night.

I AM CALLING OUT BENH5000, NICKY1121, AND EBMINECRAFT!!!

THOSE THREE ARE GRIEFERS, THIEVES, AND I AM LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THE NEXT TIME I SEE THEM ON, I WILL FIND THEM AND KILL THEM OVER AND OVER!!!

NO MERCY!!!!

a772f62f11a0d1e1521263cf45955e7dd485d8d147bd4b0615de9143fe55f96a.jpg

The 3 of them have been banned.

Thanks (to Gurw too). Questions:

1. Was my stuff returned to me? Not sure if I am entitled to such a return or not.
2. Can we go to their house and take stuff?

Thanks to hunting for crystals, I stumbled across their house a while ago :)

1. Was my stuff returned to me? Not sure if I am entitled to such a return or not.

1. I have no clue what you're talking about, sorry.
2. Use prism to see if anyone else lives there, otherwise go ahead. Try not to leave it an ugly mess.

If you lived in Newbank, your stuff was reverted. If not, I can check if you were online at the time they took your stuff, but it's a complicated process and if it was more than a couple days ago, really long process. If you can live without your stuff, that's the best scenario from an admin view; if not then be prepared to wait.

As for raiding their house, be my guest. If you're going to tear it down, make sure you tear the whole thing down.

so why is the server still outdated? been almost 2 weeks since the 1.8 update. was looking to join to play with some old friends but not if it's not updated.

so why is the server still outdated? been almost 2 weeks since the 1.8 update. was looking to join to play with some old friends but not if it's not updated.
blame the drama with bukkit witch this server is using, and just look back a few pages to see all the drama that happened.

so untill that updates or another solution appears then the server is stuck in 1.7.10

Back