Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Yep, so I can confirm that where the dark grinder is now, is where the Stronghold used to be. Gurw, is there a chance that we can have the end portal replaced somewhere around that area?

The old entrance to the portal has now been repaired/replaced so there's a (darkened) tunnel that will get you there, so I don't think anything needs to be restored now. If you go in the old entrance to get to the stronghold, you'll still find your way to the portal.

Server is down due to:

*Console: I'm reeealy sorry, but I'm going to have to kick you guys out for the night.

Sadly this happened when there were actually quite a few people online.

We were having a fantastical nude party in Xec's cave.... if you know what i mean.

The money and items may be imaginary. The time it takes to get said imaginary money is real enough though.

Apparently some players get free imaginary money from admins, though, so I guess I don't know when someone pays me imaginary money if they worked hard for it or not. But I guess if someone got a whole bunch of "money" for free they'll probably spend it fairly freely too.

The server is my personal computer which I use for pretty much everything, and in my defense it's been running almost nonstop for over a year. I'm sorry about kicking everyone out, and it will be back up tomorrow.

The server is my personal computer which I use for pretty much everything, and in my defense it's been running almost nonstop for over a year. I'm sorry about kicking everyone out, and it will be back up tomorrow.

I think I speak for everyone when I say no apology is needed. We appreciate the effort you put into it. Our only humble request would have been a 'scheduled maintenance window' type message in advance if possible just to warn the players. That being said I am happy and grateful for you hosting and giving us the opportunity to play, especially when there is no tangible return in it for you.

I think I speak for everyone when I say no apology is needed. We appreciate the effort you put into it. Our only humble request would have been a 'scheduled maintenance window' type message in advance if possible just to warn the players. That being said I am happy and grateful for you hosting and giving us the opportunity to play, especially when there is no tangible return in it for you.

Agreed, I was just curious what the reason was for the downtime is all.

Server should be back up.
I'll keep that in mind next time.

So, I bought a small pc to run the server on so I could free up my computer. Test server on it seems to work correctly, so now all I need to do is transfer over the actual server files and sql database (and figure out how to actually do the second part). Server will be down while I make the actual transfer. It'll be running on less ram, but it shouldn't affect performance too badly. Once I have everything transferred, I'll check that the various database connections work. Transfer will be later on today.

So, I bought a small pc to run the server on so I could free up my computer. Test server on it seems to work correctly, so now all I need to do is transfer over the actual server files and sql database (and figure out how to actually do the second part). Server will be down while I make the actual transfer. It'll be running on less ram, but it shouldn't affect performance too badly. Once I have everything transferred, I'll check that the various database connections work. Transfer will be later on today.

Oh that's cool.

Also, here's the top 10 players with respect to hours on the server.
Code:
Name            Hours
mountainboy965	856.76
Tsysin	        687.49
DOS622	        651.15
MetroidJunkie	415.37
Xecutioner91890	413.38
ChrisRo_96	340.43
firestorm1406	308.49
PatchouIi	277.12
Constructor345	271.33
Cathykiddo	246.36