Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Actually, for those that don't know spigot, the word, has been around for quite some time, here is the definition:

Spigot
noun
1. a small peg or plug for stopping the vent of a cask.
2. a peg or plug for stopping the passage of liquid in a faucet or cock.
3. a faucet or cock for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like.
4. the end of a pipe that enters the enlarged end of another pipe to form a joint.

Just thought i'd post that...
....being this isn't a reply to anything, may I ask what even this is supposed to be a response to?

EDIT: My ADHD kicked in and I forgot to reply lol... Anyways I'm excited for reboot, and find the spigot name to be interesting, though it can have a racist connotation if one uses it that way. I personally wonder how they came with the name, is it like a control for a flowing of ideas? idk just something to ponder... Again apologies for not posting the reply earlier lol
So basically you just live under a rock and just now replied to the existence of this thread? :p

Also, I'm slightly confused how it's racist.

yes and no, I've been lurking, but still playing other things. I was unable to really join in on other things because of my internet and laptop, but now those issue's are a bit more solved. Anyways I'm back a bit more often now. ALSO as for the racist, it's the term spigot, it sounds a lot like something people will say to degrade some of Hispanic nationality.

Been adding some more smaller additions to the map and I thought the random assortment of caves under haven was really really lacking. So I did some modifications I think ya might like.
HcA4GfQ.png

cEBnXuw.png

Also ice waterfall.
0gAbYc7.png

That looks amazing!!!

ALSO as for the racist, it's the term spigot, it sounds a lot like something people will say to degrade some of Hispanic nationality.
Except...it isn't. You'd have to shorten it, and change a letter to something else. You could do that with a LOT of other words with other racist terms.

yes and no, I've been lurking, but still playing other things. I was unable to really join in on other things because of my internet and laptop, but now those issue's are a bit more solved. Anyways I'm back a bit more often now. ALSO as for the racist, it's the term spigot, it sounds a lot like something people will say to degrade some of Hispanic nationality.

I think this is what your looking for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

As for myself being seven different nationality that I know of, most of the ethnic slurs do apply to me as well.

I've got everything moved over, now I'm creating the pc's sql database. Word of advice to anyone transferring a server - never move over dynmap files. They'll add potentially millions of tiny files that can turn a 10-minute transfer into a several hour one.
Zip 'em up first with 7zip, on the most compressed possible setting. Much faster. You can even re-compress a few times to get the file size down below the 10GB range. But yeah, it sucks for that.

Anyway, in case anyone decides to be an ass, I'm just gonna let you know that you're inconveniencing yourself more than anyone else. Aside from the potential "just go to a backup," I am fluent enough in Prism to rollback all TNT damage AND all block changes made by any specific player, in EVERY world, with two commands. Seriously. Two commands, 45 seconds of my life.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, congratulations, Nobnibbler. You said you were quitting, and I didn't ban you because I had hoped you'd be mature enough to just leave. Now, you can go to hell and suck the turgid cock of every demon in existence as they spew their burning magma jizzum on your anus and balls, leaving third-degree burns on every nerve ending you have while I furiously pump my obsidian shaft in and out of the burn holes they leave behind, depositing the ancient seeds of golem larvae in your spinal cord, where they will mature and slowly turn your bones to gelatin as they grow, before tearing their way out of your body with screams that will pierce your eardrums. Thousands upon thousands of the damned and doomed will laugh and jeer at your fate, and their cat calling will reach the ears of your living family and "friends," ensuring your name goes down in history as the world's dumbest fecal stain.

I ain't even mad, bro.

Guess I can't have too much of an opinion since I don't tend to be attacked using any racial slurs (that I care about), but <word that sounds like a word that is a racial slur> + <another syllable> doesn't tend to make me think of the racial slur. But then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"

Zip 'em up first with 7zip, on the most compressed possible setting. Much faster. You can even re-compress a few times to get the file size down below the 10GB range. But yeah, it sucks for that.

The more you turn up the compression level, the longer it takes to compress (CPU time to do the math), so there's some tradeoff between the time it takes to compress and the time it takes to copy (based on disk(s)/network). (I have no suggestion as to which way you should go :D )

Two commands, 45 seconds of my life.

Good!

I ain't even mad, bro.

No, not mad, extremely horny I'd say :D

The more you turn up the compression level, the longer it takes to compress (CPU time to do the math), so there's some tradeoff between the time it takes to compress and the time it takes to copy (based on disk(s)/network). (I have no suggestion as to which way you should go :D )
Benefit is that since Dynmap isn't a necessary part of the server, it can be shut down and compressed in the background until you're ready to move the rest of the server over.

No, not mad, extremely horny I'd say :D
Always
:megusta:

Anyway, in case anyone decides to be an ass, I'm just gonna let you know that you're inconveniencing yourself more than anyone else. Aside from the potential "just go to a backup," I am fluent enough in Prism to rollback all TNT damage AND all block changes made by any specific player, in EVERY world, with two commands. Seriously. Two commands, 45 seconds of my life.

I can confirm this :D

Today when I joined the chunks loaded too slow and I sometimes timed out. It happened every time when I reconnect.

EDIT: I was in Newbank

So there's a protected pathway going north from spawn. If you want to add a branch path off of it, just let me know.

So there's a protected pathway going north from spawn. If you want to add a branch path off of it, just let me know.

I made a road to SP off that (unprotected at the time, but reinforced with obsidian which I hope is still there) road on day 1 (or -1 even), but it's not straight (inb4 joke) so you probably wouldn't want to protect that right?

Edit: why can't I quote images? Oh well, will tell you which ones:

2nd image:

Did you eat every biome and then vomit them all up? It's a pretty weird, unnatural combination of colors/biomes.

3rd image:

Why?? Does anyone even want to build on this, or even see it?

All the rest looks pretty good though! :D

Edit: why can't I quote images? Oh well, will tell you which ones:

2nd image:

Did you eat every biome and then vomit them all up? It's a pretty weird, unnatural combination of colors/biomes.
Do you even Mesa Biome bro?
fr-minecraft_JGMP_-8452786985455024_2.jpg

3rd image:

Why?? Does anyone even want to build on this, or even see it?
"Give them an object, and they will find a use for it. You don't have to have a reason to provide functionality all the time. Someone, somewhere, will find a way to use it." - Spout Developer

Back