Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Edit: why can't I quote images? Oh well, will tell you which ones:

2nd image:

Did you eat every biome and then vomit them all up? It's a pretty weird, unnatural combination of colors/biomes.

3rd image:

Why?? Does anyone even want to build on this, or even see it?

All the rest looks pretty good though! :D
Thanks but Like 90% of the map is normal natural terrain, I just took a few pictures of the small percentage of unnatural phenomenons that some people might fancy to build on. For example 3 is the enterance to the top right island and is a very small portion of it, it's just an interesting land piece. 2nd is a Mesa canyon with a sand top and small Palm tree areas to compliment it, which only takes up a small area of the giant flat desert area. There are plenty of normal landscapes and even though You might not want to build there that doesn't mean nobody else wants to.

Do you even Mesa Biome bro?
fr-minecraft_JGMP_-8452786985455024_2.jpg

As we discussed in chat, the fact that the images posted here are over-saturated made me think that the sand was snow. I guess if it's sand, that's not so bad.

"Give them an object, and they will find a use for it. You don't have to have a reason to provide functionality all the time. Someone, somewhere, will find a way to use it." - Spout Developer

I guess that's true of quite a bit of Serpent's Pass. Or, at the very least, someone might put a sign there to reserve it and never build there :D

Anyway, in case anyone decides to be an ass, I'm just gonna let you know that you're inconveniencing yourself more than anyone else. Aside from the potential "just go to a backup," I am fluent enough in Prism to rollback all TNT damage AND all block changes made by any specific player, in EVERY world, with two commands. Seriously. Two commands, 45 seconds of my life.

I was just saying this the other day that its the most stupid retarded thing ever to grief like this when it can be easily fixed in moments... Pretty much the Nobs are gone now and we can continue on building and enjoying the world without them, Long after they are forgotten we will still remember how dumb they are though LOL some peoples children. Thanks for the quick response Gurw you rock!!!

Long after they are forgotten

noble and ImLIfe at least both still have builds in Southbridge, but Gurw wouldn't let me remove them :( I wish we could erase those guys fully from the history books because they do deserve to be forgotten.

Edit: why can't I quote images? Oh well, will tell you which ones:

2nd image:

Did you eat every biome and then vomit them all up? It's a pretty weird, unnatural combination of colors/biomes.

3rd image:

Why?? Does anyone even want to build on this, or even see it?

All the rest looks pretty good though! :D

The 2nd image is a play on the mesa biome... and its awesome.

The 3rd image is even more awesome. That land bridge makes me want to build a village on all the little different landbridges and build an awesome steampunk village on it...

I totally want to build something right in the middle of that multi-bridge thing. Right. Smack. In the middle.

The 2nd image is a play on the mesa biome... and its awesome.

The 3rd image is even more awesome. That land bridge makes me want to build a village on all the little different landbridges and build an awesome steampunk village on it...

I already claimed it. :D

Well, the open space in the center, that is.

You can still have the spindles. Or we could collaborate on something twice as epic.:cool:

That looks like some sort of ancient First Civilization or Forerunner artifact that would be used for some scientific purpose beyond our understanding.

Note: See above photos from rsmv2you for understanding...

Ok, just fell in love with the photos, and totally went all giggity on seeing it because my first thought was... "OMG! So totally want to build a few helo's flying in formation like from Black Ops!" Anyways for those of you unaware, I'm referencing something a bit like this...
Blackops4.PNG

DOS, it's actually funny you mention that, I've gotten into a verbal argument with someone because I used the phrase, "Man come on don't be a niggard, just buy it, you know you want it." Yeah almost got jumped until I was able to explain and show proof of what I was talking about... Ah, memories... Anyways back to other things.

Also, have some more renders cause I'm bored and am pretty much done adding anything to the map.
UuMsS7c.png

lk3DkqB.png

JGwWA6W.png

AlEZd0j.png

uZ790mt.png

Also, have all 5 major land masses and the spawn land masses from an overview to give it a better perspective.

Spawn
ezoH923.png

Cove
v7xZ5w5.png

Alps
O0Mly5b.png

Desert
AUKuhvP.png

Haven/top right land mass/normal one with the cave underneath it
8poivAB.png

Jungle
d1v9lsx.png