Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Southbridge Application
IGN: bothan13
Length of time with Team9000: 2-3 years
Last official map you played on: that one with the LTS world

Before i apply for anything, i need some helps, and this area seemed the best for it.

I just re-downloaded MC, and at logging in the launcher it says "can't connect to minecraft.com"

So at first i thought "oh, whatev's offline here i come" but when i went to two different worlds, one that i had used stained glass; the glass was replaced with a white block that said "texture file missing" ...whaaa? SO then on another world, as soon as i loaded it, MC crashed. twice. So i checked the version and it said, "1.5.2" :confused: i..just got the download from the...website?

Any ideas?

Southbridge Application
IGN: bothan13
Length of time with Team9000: 2-3 years
Last official map you played on: that one with the LTS world
approved-stamp.gif

Before i apply for anything, i need some helps, and this area seemed the best for it.

I just re-downloaded MC, and at logging in the launcher it says "can't connect to minecraft.com"

So at first i thought "oh, whatev's offline here i come" but when i went to two different worlds, one that i had used stained glass; the glass was replaced with a white block that said "texture file missing" ...whaaa? SO then on another world, as soon as i loaded it, MC crashed. twice. So i checked the version and it said, "1.5.2" :confused: i..just got the download from the...website?

Any ideas?
Edit profile, beta builds, latest one, ???, profit. If that doesn't work, try redownloading MC and Java.

Edit profile, beta builds, latest one, ???, profit. If that doesn't work, try redownloading MC and Java.

It seems to be working, thanks bro. muchlove <3

Southbridge Application
IGN: mightythedj23
Length of time with Team9000:Two years
Last official map you played on:LTS Survival

Southbridge Application
IGN: MiniCacti
Length of time with Team9000: >3 years
Last official map you played on: The one with the condos.

Southbridge Application
IGN: NobleR3con
Length of time with Team9000: Just over 2 years
Last official map you played on: 1.8

Southbridge Application
IGN: mcfar45
Length of time with Team9000: 3 years 4 months.....ish
Last official map you played on: Whatever the last one was :p

I will try to get on as often as I can (so when I am not busy with uni stuff xD)

Southbridge Application
IGN: mcfar45
Length of time with Team9000: 3 years 4 months.....ish
Last official map you played on: Whatever the last one was :p

I will try to get on as often as I can (so when I am not busy with uni stuff xD)
approved. I'm getting lazier and lazier as the night wears on.

Southbridge Application
IGN: vesh_vw
Length of time with Team9000: Some time over a year
Last official map you played on: LTS survival

Back