Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Southbridge Application.
IGN:filtershark
Length of time with Team9000:2 years
Last official map you played on:Never got the chance to play, I just played on the community servers, The December reunion one for a tiny bit, Theo's, and Crabbie's Modded Server

Southbridge Application
IGN: vesh_vw
Length of time with Team9000: Some time over a year
Last official map you played on: LTS survival
Southbridge Application.
IGN:filtershark
Length of time with Team9000:2 years
Last official map you played on:Never got the chance to play, I just played on the community servers, The December reunion one for a tiny bit, Theo's, and Crabbie's Modded Server
approved

I like this. Pretty vanilla.

With some new resource packs and Sonic Ether's shaderpacks, I've been really wanting to get back into some minecraft shenanigans. When I get some free time, I'd like to check this out.

I was pretty tempted to start my own server since I have all this upload that I don't know what to do with, however, I didn't want the headaches, so this will do.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Pixiel
Length of time with Team9000: 3 years come September
Last official map you played on: Bastion/Lufenia

Southbridge Application
IGN: _XxXREBOXxX_ [I should really change this]
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years, 7 months, 21 days
Last official map you played on: I guess that'd be way back in the day on T9K's official server? tbh I'm somewhat confused by this question.

EDIT: tHANK YOU KRIS.

There is not way I'm going to remember what exact map.
1.0-1.6 Beta??? Maybe????
Judging by your join date, it was likely 1.8 beta
Or maybe if you stuck with survival till the end, it was the 1.5 back in June.

Judging by your join date, it was likely 1.8 beta
Or maybe if you stuck with survival till the end, it was the 1.5 back in June.
Well it was one of them, since I remember joining the server and thinking it was the rad'est thing I'd ever done.
Probably 1.8

ERMAHGERD ERLERLER.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Alyyiah
Length of time with Team9000: Two years, 2 months
Last official map you played on: LTS Survival, Lufenia (I never built mah house! >:c /procrastination)

Southbridge Application
IGN: SevenDayRinger
Length of time with Team9000: a year
Last official map you played on: long term survival

buttonpls.png

I've pretty much resolved myself that I'm never getting to the tower.

(before you ask, I use a mouse button to jump, I said space key so I'd be understood."

Sign island was so easy, so long as you could find wood for a boat! You had to take about 20 steps outside of spawn to get to the sea, and a few steps through a mushroom biome at the other end, not likely to see any mobs the whole way :) You just might need to search the whole world for a few logs..

Another thing. As soon as I logged out, I died to zombies somehow. There were none in sight when I logged out, but the last mob I fought before doing so was a zombie. I couldn't have been killed so quickly because I was wearing full iron armor and had full hearts. All my stuff's at around -4k, -4k (I accidentally went the wrong direction to Southbridge). Is this a bug possibly?

Back