Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Yes, we're aware of the problem. Theo will restart it as soon as he's got a chance (wedding stoofs make for busy Theo).

So why does the server die every day or two - is that just a standard Minecraft feature? :(

Is there any way that remote recovery by other admins could be enabled, e.g. BMC/IPMI, a more basic remote power controller, or even a homebrew thing with a relay?

At least the downtime means I can get some real world stuff done I guess :(

So why does the server die every day or two - is that just a standard Minecraft feature? :(

Is there any way that remote recovery by other admins could be enabled, e.g. BMC/IPMI, a more basic remote power controller, or even a homebrew thing with a relay?

Remember that this server is currently being run on Theo's computer.

Dunno if its the same thing here, but for my server list for t9k it says 0/50 and full bars, yet each time i attempt to log in, after a few seconds it says conncection lost: timed out.

Welcome back to survival everyone :D

But seriously, I gather it's a temporary setup and Theo should enjoy his wedding because you don't get many of those in the average lifetime (hopefully 1 even!), just curious about what's wrong with the server and if we can help.

Are you the type of person who tells Cancer patients that their life is gonna end and they contributed nothing to society?

I was about to say "surely there aren't any people who would do that" but then there was Fred Phelps, the guy who liked to picket funerals :( (and no, I'm not saying I think Kris is one of them)

I screwed up. Since the debacle with the gods plugin last Thanksgiving, I've been forwarding a screen sharing port so I could control the main computer with my laptop. Forgot to do that this time, unfortunately.

Back