Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I think the point is that if people steal/grief and we ban them, the victim has no chance at recovery of items. At least now, they have a chance to get their shit back.

I'm just going to practice Castle Law. You come on my property and I feel or witness malintent I'm killin' ya ass. Unless of course you kill me first.

I can't...tell what inhabited map means.
Chunk difficulty, based on how long people have loaded chunks. Here's an example of it on a bigger map (not one of ours):
R3tHUnF.jpg

Would be interesting to see what the road to OxyTower looks like...
There shouldn't be a road. If there is, notify Gurw.

However, I'm guessing you mean the most commonly traveled route to Oxydick. In which case, I'm curious to know the difficulty level of it now as well.

There shouldn't be a road. If there is, notify Gurw.

However, I'm guessing you mean the most commonly traveled route to Oxydick. In which case, I'm curious to know the difficulty level of it now as well.

When I tried earlier this week there was a road that goes a good 1k+ blocks west.. then it stops :eek:

It never occurred to me that being one of the first to go to the tower made it much easier for me! I bet it's pretty hard now.

I guess an "inhabited map" is even better than a surface map for finding people to grief.

When I tried earlier this week there was a road that goes a good 1k+ blocks west.. then it stops :eek:
The road was removed after a short discussion with the builder as to the reasons it shouldn't exist (the builder took it down themselves).
It never occurred to me that being one of the first to go to the tower made it much easier for me! I bet it's pretty hard now.

I guess an "inhabited map" is even better than a surface map for finding people to grief.
Or at least the buildings that may or may not still be inhabited.

Hey all. It's been ages since I last played, but I'm getting the tingly sensation that something good is going on with MC. So I came to stop by here and see this and this new reboot looks interesting! I'd like to get back into the community now though since so much stuff personally has happened to me and i want to get more involved, especially with a MC Community because I do enjoy it, just the multiplayer aspect that I miss moreso. Anyway, gonna throw this out now and I guess try again later when I've gone through more of having an appearance:

Southbridge Application
IGN: whasaminecraft
Length of time with Team9000: Actively, I think over 2 years, maybe a little less.
Last official map you played on: 1.7? Whichever the Epic Airship at spawn server was, as well as the one before that (which had the permissions located at the mycelium island, I believe?)

Hey all. It's been ages since I last played, but I'm getting the tingly sensation that something good is going on with MC. So I came to stop by here and see this and this new reboot looks interesting! I'd like to get back into the community now though since so much stuff personally has happened to me and i want to get more involved, especially with a MC Community because I do enjoy it, just the multiplayer aspect that I miss moreso. Anyway, gonna throw this out now and I guess try again later when I've gone through more of having an appearance:

Southbridge Application
Length of time with Team9000: Actively, I think over 2 years, maybe a little less.
Last official map you played on: 1.7? Whichever the Epic Airship at spawn server was, as well as the one before that (which had the permissions located at the mycelium island, I believe?)
Welcome back! I'm not in game and so can't approve you, but I'm sure one of the other admins will be around shortly.

thank you! Also I noticed either the parameters are wrong or the map doesn't display the map/info correctly? I'm checking to locate the tower but the x coordinate doesn't even go past 1k, let alone 3k... but thats fine, im sure it's there and I'll look for it in-game regardless of the situation.

Sheep Pen Application
IGN: Kingjok3r
Length of time with Team9000: Over 3 years
Last official map you played on: Hmm.. I can't remember the last one I was active on :eek:

Southbridge Application
Added

thank you! Also I noticed either the parameters are wrong or the map doesn't display the map/info correctly? I'm checking to locate the tower but the x coordinate doesn't even go past 1k, let alone 3k... but thats fine, im sure it's there and I'll look for it in-game regardless of the situation.
I presume you mean the map at mc.team9000.net? If so, that map is meant for towns only.

"/arena" is a thing now. If you die you keep your items and spawn at your bed. This isn't an alternative to whatever is going to happen with pvp in the outlands.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Antecus
Length of time with Team9000: 4 years
Last official map you played on: Don't know the names, but you know me I hope :|
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Rsmv2you

Southbridge Application
IGN: Antecus
Length of time with Team9000: 4 years
Last official map you played on: Don't know the names, but you know me I hope :|
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Rsmv2you
Can't say that I've ever seen you or an amazing cathedral made by you that made sunrises at my tower infinitely more beautiful, but I'll add you I added you anyways.

Back