Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Wow I got to 3500, 3500, died, twice already :(
The more people who travel through any given chunk, the tougher the difficulty of that chunk becomes. Try an indirect route that kind of goes out of the way while travelling and it should help a bit.

The more people who travel through any given chunk, the tougher the difficulty of that chunk becomes. Try an indirect route that kind of goes out of the way while travelling and it should help a bit.

I should maybe try this next time.. Tried to get to OxyTower 9 times and failed =3

There's a small chicken farm I made just a little towards the left and forward after the main west path ends, you can stock up on some chicken meat there if hunger and recovery is a problem. That enabled me to just zip straight for the tower

Edit: And I just now noticed the admin wheat farm... lulz.

Also, I guess I got permission's after getting a golden apple? Im not too sure but I guess just actually trying them out first will tell me so.

Yes. That pressure plate ranks you up and gives you the apple as reward for getting to the tower.

My new Tool Shop/Armory/Blacksmith Service is nearly ready for business!

It can be found on the West side of Southbridge and is nearby Pyrhos' Shop.

2014-08-13_22.17.04.png

In case you aren't aware, pimplins are pumpkins. :)

Just logged on after a week away on vacation and low and behold my castle has been grief/pillaged.. Lost everything of value in all of my chests and they even found the hidden wall chest that i had... Made a mess and pissed me off i dont want any items back but if you could check the chest at x 153.30 y 84.875 z 393.392 and ban the shit outta the POS who was in it other then me that would be great thanks.

Just logged on after a week away on vacation and low and behold my castle has been grief/pillaged.. Lost everything of value in all of my chests and they even found the hidden wall chest that i had... Made a mess and pissed me off i dont want any items back but if you could check the chest at x 153.30 y 84.875 z 393.392 and ban the shit outta the POS who was in it other then me that would be great thanks.
You've been gone for so long that you didn't see the rule change. We can tell you who did it, but you still have a chance of hunting him down and getting your stuff back (unless it was someone who only logged on one time and that's it. Then they'd ban.)

ahh kk sounds good i want to know who it was for sure excellent.

you can find out who it was by typing /prism i
and then clicking a block. if a block is missing, place a block there, and then follow above instructions. Prism will give you the history of everything that occupied that space.

You've been gone for so long that you didn't see the rule change. We can tell you who did it, but you still have a chance of hunting him down and getting your stuff back (unless it was someone who only logged on one time and that's it. Then they'd ban.)
Regardless of the rule change, there is still the part where Gurw implied offline grief and raiding of other players is disallowed, as well as over the top destruction of property.

Also, when is the OP going to be updated?

Regardless of the rule change, there is still the part where Gurw implied offline grief and raiding of other players is disallowed, as well as over the top destruction of property.

Also, when is the OP going to be updated?
Yeah, that's bannable. "Guatcho" is it?

offline grief and raiding of other players is disallowed
So basically what you're saying is this:

"Oh, that guy had some good stuff, I want to take it!"
*player with loot logs off*
"Fuck! Now I have to wait 3 days until he comes online again to go and get it because I can't while he is offline..."

That's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

So basically what you're saying is this:

"Oh, that guy had some good stuff, I want to take it!"
*player with loot logs off*
"Fuck! Now I have to wait 3 days until he comes online again to go and get it because I can't while he is offline..."

That's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
The rules for offline grief/raiding are not changing. You can tolerate a rule that keeps people from stealing from/griefing players who can't defend themselves and keeps the server from an unpleasant atmosphere of frustration and dickishness.

Back