Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Further note: This does not mean you can go and grief or steal their stuff. The rules continue to apply to their builds for the forseeable future.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

From my understanding, Ablisa and LoremIp5um are one and the same. That being said. They are supposedly no longer playing. [collapse=Transcript] [12:05:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: hiya taili
[12:05:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: hiya
[12:12:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tsysin: gotta run for a bit
[12:12:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tsysin left the game.
[12:15:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Only on to change my lock to my door
[12:15:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: jesus
[12:15:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Then I'm fucking off to a server that actually cares about me
[12:15:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: you scared me
[12:16:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: and doesn't talk shit behind my back
[12:16:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:16:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:16:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: well jeeze
[12:16:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: FUCKING
[12:16:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Why aren't my chunks loading
[12:16:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:16:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:18:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Ah Taili you've done it
[12:18:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Brilliant
[12:21:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: I NEVER said a negative word about anyone yet people are targeting me... I'm leaving permanently
[12:21:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: whoa!
[12:21:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: hang on let me take pics
[12:21:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: lorem hold on a minute
[12:21:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: because I don't feel comfortable being you guys' collective target
[12:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Nope, I've made my decision
[12:21:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Fuck you all bye
[12:21:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:21:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: thanks
[12:28:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are now marked as AFK.
[12:30:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10 left the game.
[12:30:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are no longer marked as AFK.
[/collapse]

Needless to say I'm a bit irked by this "exchange". 1) If you're upset or pissed about something take it up with the admins, or communicate via the forums to everyone. This is typically get most things resolved. 2) Don't, during a rage quit, tell everyone "F*** you all bye." This shows to me that evidently you don't care about others either. I barely knew you Lorem, but that right now, just made me like you a lot less. I don't appreciate being told "f*** you." I especially don't appreciate it when I was attempting to get down to the bottom of things and figure out just what exactly was going on. So, after my little rant, which really means nothing to most people. Here's a little help...

TL;DR
If you feel the need to leave this server, do so, don't tell me, or anyone else "F*** you" in the process. Because I personally, will not help, and quite a few others, once told, will not help you at all either. So the term you used really should be "I just F***ed myself". Good Day

...what exactly is he talking about? I don't really understand why he left.

If anyone has any information about the situation causing Ablisa/LoremIpsum to leave the community, please PM all 4 admins (myself, StTheo, ChibaMasato, and Patchouli). Ablisa never spoke with us about whatever caused this, and we would like to know so we can take necessary action.

honestly I don't know for certain... I believe it partly has to do with the the pigman anger thing and Ablisa/LoremIp5um being blamed.

I've been considering having the current, protected rail system have no doors so pigmen can't get in by breaking doors or having people leave doors open, and then put separate portals next to the existing ones on the surface for anyone who wants to take the risk of going into the non-safe areas.

Buttons aren't great for getting back in when you're in a hurry, and pressure plates mean you might accidentally open the door when you didn't mean to.

Buttons aren't great for getting back in when you're in a hurry, and pressure plates mean you might accidentally open the door when you didn't mean to.
I believe any doors in the outside should remain, especially at the portals since I know I use the one by SB a bunch to get to my little island area. I bet the same is similar to a lot of people.

If you want to protect the doors for pigmen, it may be of interest to slab the area directly outside any doors (to prevent spawns nearby) and then put wooden doors to any tunnels leading from that foyer. Also, turning the wooden doors to an "open" state such that it blocks the tunnels prevents them from being broken down, if that glitch still exists.

I believe any doors in the outside should remain, especially at the portals since I know I use the one by SB a bunch to get to my little island area. I bet the same is similar to a lot of people.

If you want to protect the doors for pigmen, it may be of interest to slab the area directly outside any doors (to prevent spawns nearby) and then put wooden doors to any tunnels leading from that foyer. Also, turning the wooden doors to an "open" state such that it blocks the tunnels prevents them from being broken down, if that glitch still exists.
Pretty sure they fixed that.

I figured it wouldn't be so bad if you had to go through the portal to the surface, walk a short distance to the next portal, then go back into the nether, but okay.

If you want to protect the doors for pigmen, it may be of interest to slab the area directly outside any doors (to prevent spawns nearby) and then put wooden doors to any tunnels leading from that foyer.

They'll break those wooden doors, then go into the area where they can't spawn :(

How about instead of any doors, we have rooms with a 3 block high wall where you need to go up a ladder to get over it, since the pigmen won't go up the ladder? No doors means we can have slabs everywhere - I heard there's a small chance they can spawn in a doorway - and if you're in a hurry (running from pigmen) you probably have better odds of jumping and getting up the ladder than you do hitting a button to open the door. Also, once you get to the top of the wall you can see what is on the other side, make sure there are no pigmen right there before you get down.

Gurw told me that the walls of the main road north from spawn could only be broken by admins, which made me think it was maybe not so bad that it went right by my house, but it turns out that that is not the case:

2015-02-01_16.29.55.png

HolyFriedSteve went on to steal from my house which is kind of what I expected from a road straight from spawn to my house (but then appears to have been considerate enough to try to prevent mobs from getting into the tunnel by putting dirt there?).

I'm going to patch this up so random players can't get to my house so easily.

Edit: In fact, the main road north from spawn has lots of random cobblestone spammed in it in the area close to spawn.

Edit 2: Or the other option is, would admins be willing to make it a protected landmark if I/we prettied it up?

Gurw told me that the walls of the main road north from spawn could only be broken by admins, which made me think it was maybe not so bad that it went right by my house, but it turns out that that is not the case:

View attachment 144413

HolyFriedSteve went on to steal from my house which is kind of what I expected from a road straight from spawn to my house (but then appears to have been considerate enough to try to prevent mobs from getting into the tunnel by putting dirt there?).

Edit: In fact, the main road north from spawn has lots of random cobblestone spammed in it in the area close to spawn.

Edit 2: Or the other option is, would admins be willing to make it a protected landmark if I/we prettied it up?
Crap. I forgot I made that road in between when the WG regions were missing. It was wiped when they were restored. Will fix as soon as I have a chance.

EDIT: I feel very responsible for this, so in this single instance I will revert any damage and theft.

View attachment 144413

Dos I take full responsibility for putting the dirt there, the grief in the tunnel was from some random, but I personally put the dirt and sign there because when we were all running back and forth to the water temple we, well at least I, was using your nether portal. It came in quite handy. As I said previously nothing else was touched, and I even replanted items as often as possible when in need of food. I was respectful of everything else of yours.

Dos I take full responsibility for putting the dirt there, the grief in the tunnel was from some random, but I personally put the dirt and sign there because when we were all running back and forth to the water temple we, well at least I, was using your nether portal. It came in quite handy. As I said previously nothing else was touched, and I even replanted items as often as possible when in need of food. I was respectful of everything else of yours.

That's fine, thanks for looking after the place! I just didn't want it to be so easily accessible from spawn for nooblets (you can get to it via the nether, but nooblets aren't meant to be able to go that way) and I was under the impression that it wasn't (which isn't your fault).

If you wanted to improve the place somehow and get it protected by admins that'd be fine with me, though, and then I wouldn't mind it being easily accessible from spawn. I guess it would have to look amazing for admins to protect it though, so there's no chance of me being able to make it look good enough :)

Back