Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

If you clicked the link I provided, you would see it is a different Wiki than the one you get when you click on Wiki on the Team9000 Navigation Bar up top. :p

You lazy procrastinating land reserving nonbuilding son of a pig vagina. ;)
chill-pill.jpg

Calm down it was a bad joke

I'll be taking a short reprieve from Minecraft. Probably in the 1-2 week range. I've been looking for new games to play, as I've beaten most everything I have. I couldn't decide on a game, no matter how hard I looked. Then, my prayers were answered. The Star Wars Humble Bundle is a dream come true. There are a lot of games I haven't played, or beaten, for my enjoyment.

I'll be back when I get bored of/beat these games. =]

Here's the deal: the power cords, ethernet cables, mouse, and keyboard I was using for the iMac (Starbound) and the tower (Minecraft) were in a file cabinet, which was really heavy and hard to move. So we emptied it (with me forgetting that the computer stuff was there) and left it in the old apartment for me to pick up tomorrow. Thus, the server coming online will be delayed for a bit, sorry.

Here's the deal: the power cords, ethernet cables, mouse, and keyboard I was using for the iMac (Starbound) and the tower (Minecraft) were in a file cabinet, which was really heavy and hard to move. So we emptied it (with me forgetting that the computer stuff was there) and left it in the old apartment for me to pick up tomorrow. Thus, the server coming online will be delayed for a bit, sorry.

We still love you even if you screw up sometimes... <3

I'm still around y'all been away a bit... Anyone else still playing? Seems a bit dead lately...
To be honest, I've been playing on another server to avoid the drama of this one. I'm still keeping the server running (what else can I do with the tower I bought?), but I'm not interested in being a mediator for said drama. If anyone's interested in the server I'm playing on (a few other Team9000 members play there as well), send me a private message and I'll give you more info. I hope I'm not breaking any advertising rules here.

Back