Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Considering it's a brand new video card, I doubt its dying.

I was using a custom one at the time, but whenever I changed and restarted over and over again the same problem would continue to pop up. It's irritating to say the least.
Try a different custom texture pack.
Try a force update, you may have a faulty .jar.
Make sure you have the right mods that allow texture packs greater than 16x16 resolution.

Well, my house is finally taking shape.

Now I just need a crap-ton of Dark Gray Wool for the rest of the roof...
And to build the sides and back of the house

Clipboard01.png

So I can't find the thread/posts with the skyscraper competition. I'm trying to find out what the deadline for the it is. Anyways, I'm working on building my skyscraper. It's coming along nicely. I'd say it's about 30% complete. You can see it on the map.

Flagboy654, a new addition to the server, is my brother. He's 8 and does make mistakes but if any problems arise just tell me and I can give him a stern talkin' to.
I've explained the rules to him and he should be ok.

Flagboy654, a new addition to the server, is my brother. He's 8 and does make mistakes but if any problems arise just tell me and I can give him a stern talkin' to.
Normally that wouldn't fly, but I think I'll allow it thanks to the Creeper's Lab chat rules.

Normally that wouldn't fly, but I think I'll allow it thanks to the Creeper's Lab chat rules.
That's why I've finally allowed him on. He already knows more than an 8 year old kid should, but I've told him to steer clear of the forums and do what he's told if anything goes wrong.
He's only getting 1 chance though, which he knows of. So if he stuffs up, he won't be able to come back till I let him. Which won't be till he's at least 13.

It'll give my kids someone to play with, although due to time zones, it may not be that frequent.

Just fixed creative: You no longer need to remove your inventory before going into creative mode, and upon leaving creative mode you'll spawn where you typed /creative.

Edit: There might be an issue if you were in creative and logged out before I made this change. Let me know if that's the case, and I can correct it.

Is there any set place I need to stay in in the creative world to build, or can I make a larger structure as long as it doesn't conflict with others creations?

Is there any set place I need to stay in in the creative world to build, or can I make a larger structure as long as it doesn't conflict with others creations?
Anywhere, as long as it doesn't conflict. I'd suggest marking the area you want to build in with wool or something.

Back