Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I also hear tat they are updating the EnderDragon battle to be more like the console versions. I think this is great. Although the dragon is powerful, you can solo him with enough arrows and accuracy. The console versions will make camping to kill him nearly impossible, as he will constantly shoot acid(?) balls at the player.

I really hope that Iread this correctly.

I also hear tat they are updating the EnderDragon battle to be more like the console versions. I think this is great. Although the dragon is powerful, you can solo him with enough arrows and accuracy. The console versions will make camping to kill him nearly impossible, as he will constantly shoot acid(?) balls at the player.

I really hope that Iread this correctly.

Acid Balls.... What Gurw's balls are made of. But I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask Vorsprung.

So...I got bored and started making a random thing...

2015-05-07_01.26.12.png

The total size of the project on the X and Z axis is 133 x 133 blocks (+ about 5 for a little path to the entrance.) Still have no idea where I'm going with this, if anyone would like to help. I think the outside and inside could use a little more flavor. Also, there is one interior thing I would like to do, but it's hard to describe without showing, so I will wait on that.

The coords are X:-509, Z: 0 if you would like to look at it better or help. I do ask that you please refer to me before making any changes though.

(I had soo many parts where I miscounted blocks and the circles were lopsided when connecting the 101x101 circle to the 31 x 31 circle. But, with a few hours, I finally fixed it, and made a proper equation to make the new circles.)

So...I got bored and started making a random thing...

View attachment 144704

The total size of the project on the X and Z axis is 133 x 133 blocks (+ about 5 for a little path to the entrance.) Still have no idea where I'm going with this, if anyone would like to help. I think the outside and inside could use a little more flavor. Also, there is one interior thing I would like to do, but it's hard to describe without showing, so I will wait on that.

The coords are X:-509, Z: 0 if you would like to look at it better or help. I do ask that you please refer to me before making any changes though.

(I had soo many parts where I miscounted blocks and the circles were lopsided when connecting the 101x101 circle to the 31 x 31 circle. But, with a few hours, I finally fixed it, and made a proper equation to make the new circles.)
Monkey head shaped castle. I approve.

Monkey head shaped castle. I approve.
Lol. I actually added a fourth tower,but this...this makes me thing...

I have been working on it more, am I doing good?

2015-05-07_17.32.51.png

UPDATE: I added an area for a main section. Still not sure what to use for the walls or if I will keep it or not.

2015-05-07_18.33.56.png

And yes, I have symmetrical OCD when it comes to my builds, whether it be radial or mirrored.

Last edited:
Should I move the fountained area to the outside of the build? I'm hafvng difficulties figuring out how to roof this, especially with the first area.

Also, just in case anyone is curious, I may alter my Minecraft username, as I plan on getting equipment for Youtube, and want a catchier username (I already have it reserved)

The username will be TheCakeless. How do you feel about this?

UPDATE: I made the center area better, but I don't know what to use for walls. Any suggestions?

2015-05-07_22.05.05.png

Last edited:
I think you type /creative

Not entirely sure though, as I havent done it. Be wary though, you might start back at spawn point. Not for sure, but that's what I've heard.

Back