Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I would like to open a Minecraft realms server sometime when I get the money, but I don't want it to be empty q.q that, and I want to join in on the survival fun.

To Pop in my pocket change here, Ohai, i lurk from tim to time, and just recently i've gotten back into playing minecraft, and been in the mood for server stuff again, but if a server would be made again, how would it be done?

What I'm meaning is, will it be just survival? As soon as you spawn you're on your own? Will it be structured like cities on servers we had in the past? You know, each town white listed to who lives in it, stuff like that, in essence Towny (i think thats what it was called, )

I dunno, maybe some things to consider.

Also, Ohai

To Pop in my pocket change here, Ohai, i lurk from tim to time, and just recently i've gotten back into playing minecraft, and been in the mood for server stuff again, but if a server would be made again, how would it be done?

What I'm meaning is, will it be just survival? As soon as you spawn you're on your own? Will it be structured like cities on servers we had in the past? You know, each town white listed to who lives in it, stuff like that, in essence Towny (i think thats what it was called, )

I dunno, maybe some things to consider.

Also, Ohai
See, I miss towny. I was once a little town scrub, but went on to create the not-so- good town of Solaria. Later, I created Phoenix, city in the sky. But neither Idea was finished...I really want to recreate them without worry of others ruining my creations, but still with my awesome friends standing by me.

See, I miss towny. I was once a little town scrub, but went on to create the not-so- good town of Solaria. Later, I created Phoenix, city in the sky. But neither Idea was finished...I really want to recreate them without worry of others ruining my creations, but still with my awesome friends standing by me.

I liked the whole town system to be honest, it was fun setting up towns, hell i enjoyed running a shop and getting materials in exchange for stuff i had, it was fun, it was solid, it was great.

I feel like a system like that, unifying people on a server is what we need for a minecraft server haha

If we are gonna plan a new server again based on suggestions could I recommend maybe making the server LIGHTLY modded? No big technical packs but something simple and possibly custom that will breath fresh air into the game without overwhelming it. I'd be happy to experiment with such things and post it here if people are interested in the idea. I'd love to play Minecraft with all of you again, there is so much that still could be done.

If we are gonna plan a new server again based on suggestions could I recommend maybe making the server LIGHTLY modded? No big technical packs but something simple and possibly custom that will breath fresh air into the game without overwhelming it. I'd be happy to experiment with such things and post it here if people are interested in the idea. I'd love to play Minecraft with all of you again, there is so much that still could be done.

Alas bacon, there is so much that can now be done as well. Remember back when the "towns" were going on, we didn't some of the new stuff we have in MC now, so it would make things truly interesting to have a server again that is just T9K. We're all a family here and we all have moments, but we had so much fun I think it would be nice to reacquire some of that.

Alas bacon, there is so much that can now be done as well. Remember back when the "towns" were going on, we didn't some of the new stuff we have in MC now, so it would make things truly interesting to have a server again that is just T9K. We're all a family here and we all have moments, but we had so much fun I think it would be nice to reacquire some of that.
On the contrary. Minecraft adding too many new things is what drove me away from it entirely. It became something so different from what it had once been that it lost all of its charm.

And until the day I die, I will remain adamant that the 1.8b test server that had no towny, no laws, players dished out their own justice, and just utter chaos was the best experience I've ever had in this game. Brought people together as a community better than a big town or city ever could.

On the contrary. Minecraft adding too many new things is what drove me away from it entirely. It became something so different from what it had once been that it lost all of its charm.

And until the day I die, I will remain adamant that the 1.8b test server that had no towny, no laws, players dished out their own justice, and just utter chaos was the best experience I've ever had in this game. Brought people together as a community better than a big town or city ever could.

What world was the 1.8b? i don't recall it clearly

I've had an idea, make something like a mad max server, we create factions and roam around the wilderness, looking for things like food, armour and weaponry. we could also use some texture packs and plugins to add basic guns in.

Those server-crashing explosions we had to keep cleaning up after and defending against were fun

Last edited:
I've had an idea, make something like a mad max server, we create factions and roam around the wilderness, looking for things like food, armour and weaponry. we could also use some texture packs and plugins to add basic guns in.
That actually sounds really cool. I'd totally jump on a server like that.

On another note, I was a big fan of Towny and the trading system. Simple vanilla with some add ons was pretty sweet.

You people are some of the worst when it comes to nostalgia. T9k Minecraft is dead. None of you can even agree on what you collectively want out of a server, I doubt one will ever be raised again. Find a community that serves your desires. Invite those who share your desires. Move on.

I'm playing on a modded server that is in the process of being a first-person Civ 5. That suits my wants right now. In a few months I might move to something else. Who knows, maybe I'll host a PFAA server in the future. The only thing I know for sure is that if it has the t9k brand, I will be disappointed, so I will steer clear.

Sort of winding down from my Ark phase - map too crowded, too many assholes. Anyways, I don't think it matters much that people can't agree on what type of server they want - everyone has a different favorite map and server config. To me, what mattered was the community, which is why I was desperate enough to do that weird server merge thing - to try and bring together the people who played on Team9000 and the people who had gone to another server. I could stand playing on a crappy server if I got to play with you folks.

After reading through the vast majority of the newer comments and such, I can safely say that most of me wants another
t9k brand.
server because yes, Nostalgia is hitting me, hard, and I want to get back to doing things with you motely buddies.

I can also say that just as Redbox here, I'm a huge fan of the towny and trading system. I don't know, maybe it just has a certain feeling to it that I just love, whatever.

But Gurw is right in that noone's come to a unanimous decision on legitimately anything for a new server. Yes some plugins might be fun, and yes new ideas could turn into something great; that's all fine and good in theory, but if nothing gets decided on, then nothing gets worked on, and nothing gets done.

Until a set decision is reached about what we want from a server, and how to go about it, I sincerely doubt that a new server will come into existence, at least not in this current way.

TL;DR come to a vote and lets make things happen pls

So, I have found a new home with Creepers Lab. It's got very much a t9k feel to it. the main map has never been re-booted, which is nice. However, I tend to spend my time on the affliate map- Miranda. If you decide to join me, I would love to have some company. :)

So, I have found a new home with Creepers Lab. It's got very much a t9k feel to it. the main map has never been re-booted, which is nice. However, I tend to spend my time on the affliate map- Miranda. If you decide to join me, I would love to have some company. :)

Well, that's a server i haven't been on in ages; could someone send me that ip? in the meantime i'd like to atttend some sort of server

Sort of winding down from my Ark phase - map too crowded, too many assholes. Anyways, I don't think it matters much that people can't agree on what type of server they want - everyone has a different favorite map and server config. To me, what mattered was the community, which is why I was desperate enough to do that weird server merge thing - to try and bring together the people who played on Team9000 and the people who had gone to another server. I could stand playing on a crappy server if I got to play with you folks.

Been there done that, I recently found a ommunity I think is good on ARK where I would class them the same...but the server/base game changes so rapidly it's stupid.. ARK is my go to at the moment, but you're right. I prefer to play with people I care about than a game with some content. but as often as ARK changes it's like 1.8 Beta where it's in a constant state of flux. You have to trust the people you play with...

Games like ARK, Minecraft are way less fulfilling unless you're with your friends/mates

Back