Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Wow, I stumbled across lameducks's house and it - well not specifically the house but the whole property - is massive! It's at 5100, -5100.

I should post all the coordinates of everything I've found.

I'm building a road, it goes from Serpent's Pass to 4000, -4000 so far:

Route69-1.png

That might be far enough actually :)

I have a late entry for the Serpent's Pass boat building competition, or airship competition, or something:

2016-07-30_21.37.34.png

I guess everyone already knows I'm slow and unoriginal :D If you haven't played 1.9, that's an End ship - I just built a replica.

I just thought to ask - now that discussion of the topic won't get me banned - how to find the secret entrance near the Tower of Ozy that gave you a special reward (I can't remember what it was now, a Notch apple?), but then I realized that I can use the power of single player to hunt around for it, and even better, WorldEdit (or some other plugin) has //ascend and //descend commands, so I finally found it. I never thought to look underwater, even though that's how I make secret entrances myself :(

I'm building a road, it goes from Serpent's Pass to 4000, -4000 so far:

View attachment 144952

That might be far enough actually :)

No, it's not far enough! I have the route to -8000 roughly mapped out and some of it built, but it looks like a lot of people want to move to the 1.0 world so I guess I might not get that road done, I might get back to the road I was working on 4 (?) years ago, after I finish fixing up the grief where the main part of my town that I built got wiped out.

So I was doing some building around the Serpent's Pass portal/station, looked up and got a surprise:

2017-08-04_16.39.43.png

It's a hole in the bedrock. There's nothing up there other than a crafting table if I remember correctly. I assume Gurw made this for us but I never noticed it before :D It might have been discussed at the time, but I'm pretty sure I'd never actually seen it - too many other things to keep an eye out for in the nether!

So I was doing some building around the Serpent's Pass portal/station, looked up and got a surprise:

View attachment 145043

It's a hole in the bedrock. There's nothing up there other than a crafting table if I remember correctly. I assume Gurw made this for us but I never noticed it before :D It might have been discussed at the time, but I'm pretty sure I'd never actually seen it - too many other things to keep an eye out for in the nether!

I was actually going to make a full on rail system up there. Got distracted by life.

Can anyone else here vouch for Fresco as I have never played with him? As a closed community, we're heavy on the trust factor. Please don't take that the wrong way, but I can't remember one instance of anyone complaining about stuff missing from their chest (except when my boys where playing the server :p

i would like to hop in, and join

Can anyone else here vouch for Fresco as I have never played with him? As a closed community, we're heavy on the trust factor. Please don't take that the wrong way, but I can't remember one instance of anyone complaining about stuff missing from their chest (except when my boys where playing the server :p
I don't play MC anymore, but I remember Fresco. I can vouch for him. He's cool.

Back