• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

:facepalm:

Damascus is a city. It is not a Final Fantasy reference.

Anyway, I think a good name would be "Worldhub", or something. Something original.

I'm sorry! The way he put it made it seem like it was from FF.

Oh, I wasn't critiquing you. I was actually dismayed at Pyro for saying Damascus is something from FF.
Just 'cause there's a character in FF: Advance Strategy called Montblanc doesn't mean it's solely from the game. Likewise, there's a place called Montblanc.

Point being - I don't like it when people think that some concepts or names are solely from video games or TV shows.

Foederatio urbes? (Federation of the Cities)
Naw, that's too difficult to remember, in a way...

Magnus pactum civitatis? (Grand Pact of the Cities)

hmm... don't forget that the only thing we do together will be the hub. and that's it
unless everyone is bored and want to make something new

Anyways, I'd like to add a city to it in which I was going to make a seperate city, But i'll add it in. Basically an underground city. Dug from surface to bedrock it has secret entrances.
another underground city, f yeah :cool:

if you want to join petra (dwarven city) you are welcome :3

hmm... don't forget that the only thing we do together will be the hub. and that's it
unless everyone is bored and want to make something new

another underground city, f yeah :cool:

if you want to join petra (dwarven city) you are welcome :3

Thanks for the offer, but I've decided I'm going very far towards the edges of the map make, co-make a city. After I saw underground and aboveground for awhile in a highly populated area I'm thinking I'd rather go somewhere, exotic.

Original names would make it better, maybe a combination of some latin words. I was actually thinking of this the first time I visited sanctum, about a month ago. I was thinking it out, and mentioned it to you, and it turned out you had similar ideas.
no, you never said anything about it. Masterbuff rode into woodkeep one day, told me the idea, which i told you.

no, you never said anything about it. Masterbuff rode into woodkeep one day, told me the idea, which i told you.
Really? I was thinking about it for a long time before you told me...
Oh, well. It was a good idea, and it is finally coming into fruition.

Quick Question: Will we be 1 "Town" and each town would just be an "outpost" with the capital city?

I think the idea is that the main hub is a protected area that everyone can enter, but each town is independantly controlled and managed.
Is this correct Ustulo?

I think the idea is that the main hub is a protected area that everyone can enter, but each town is independantly controlled and managed.
Is this correct Ustulo?
Yup. As your sig says, Don't really need much else.

Otherwise, it could be too easy to grief, if one town accidentally let a griefer in, they could tear down the entire group.

Yup. As your sig says, Don't really need much else.

Otherwise, it could be too easy to grief, if one town accidentally let a griefer in, they could tear down the entire group.

If you don't mind, I've got a really cool plan for the hub area itself.
I'll send you a sketch or a pic of what I hope for, but imagine this:
A massive circular forum area, with four pillars arcing up from each corner of the massive marketplace up onto a towering skyscraper filled with amenities.

Back