• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

If you don't mind, I've got a really cool plan for the hub area itself.
I'll send you a sketch or a pic of what I hope for, but imagine this:
A massive circular forum area, with four pillars arcing up from each corner of the massive marketplace up onto a towering skyscraper filled with amenities.
This^^^^^

If you don't mind, I've got a really cool plan for the hub area itself.
I'll send you a sketch or a pic of what I hope for, but imagine this:
A massive circular forum area, with four pillars arcing up from each corner of the massive marketplace up onto a towering skyscraper filled with amenities.
Wow, cool! If you could post it here, we all could see it! I'm excited! We've had picture when we first worked out the Hub, bbut never actually one of the Hub itself.

Wow, cool! If you could post it here, we all could see it! I'm excited! We've had picture when we first worked out the Hub, bbut never actually one of the Hub itself.

O.K. What I'll do is either make a mock-up on Classic, use MS Paint, or do a physical pencil-and-paper sketch and scan it.

I'm glad you guys are so enthused about it! It's important then, that when the wipe happens, we get on quickly and run ahead to claim a good area.

I'll get there. I'm at school at the 'mo, so when I get home I'll get some work done.

Howevre, I'm just gonna give you guys a heads up. In a few weeks time, I'm going on an overseas trip for 3 weeks.
Hopefully, the wipe happens soon, so I can give you guys the plan, and then when I come back, I'll join in helping you.

I'll get there. I'm at school at the 'mo, so when I get home I'll get some work done.

Howevre, I'm just gonna give you guys a heads up. In a few weeks time, I'm going on an overseas trip for 3 weeks.
Hopefully, the wipe happens soon, so I can give you guys the plan, and then when I come back, I'll join in helping you.
We'll save you a spot if you can't be there...
A MS paint or pen/pencil would be great.

I have to know, where will you be going?

Add DiamondFortress to the list. I've been planning it, and I've designed a rail system that should connect all towns of the Federation. With DiamondFortress as the main hub.

Add DiamondFortress to the list. I've been planning it, and I've designed a rail system that should connect all towns of the Federation. With DiamondFortress as the main hub.
You have to do the entire application, and I doubt that you will be the hub.

Back