• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

Yeah, that is assuming we do get access to the Nether.
Anyway, it's no biggie if we don't; none of our plans are dependant on the Nether anyway. Sure, Soul Sand, Glowstone, Nether Brick, Nether Warts and Blaze Rods would be great, but we survived without the Nether in all the other worlds, and we can pursue Woot about providing Glowstone, etc. in the Trader shop.
Oh, I really should get on that, shouldn't I?

Yeah, that is assuming we do get access to the Nether.
Anyway, it's no biggie if we don't; none of our plans are dependant on the Nether anyway. Sure, Soul Sand, Glowstone, Nether Brick, Nether Warts and Blaze Rods would be great, but we survived without the Nether in all the other worlds, and we can pursue Woot about providing Glowstone, etc. in the Trader shop.

I asked, and as far as I know he is considering adding a trader that will sell all the nether items.

I asked, and as far as I know he is considering adding a trader that will sell all the nether items.
Oh! That's excellent news! +1 Internets to you!

Currently updating first post to include the council and WorldHub officers. If I forgot anything, please tell me.

Thank God!

In that case, (as bottom priority) we should secure some Glowstone and some Nether Wart so we can start a potion factory down at the WorldHub. We can have a Nether Wart farm, and give people their own Nether Wart!
Ustulo can be in charge of that; he's the official druggie potion maker.

Thank God!

In that case, (as bottom priority) we should secure some Glowstone and some Nether Wart so we can start a potion factory down at the WorldHub. We can have a Nether Wart farm, and give people their own Nether Wart!
Ustulo can be in charge of that; he's the official druggie potion maker.

Just an FYI, I asked him over a month ago. You may want to follow up and ask again because I'm not sure if he remembered my request. I personally wanted glowstone so I asked him to add the nether, but instead he mentioned a nether vendor.

Just an FYI, I asked him over a month ago. You may want to follow up and ask again because I'm not sure if he remembered my request. I personally wanted glowstone so I asked him to add the nether, but instead he mentioned a nether vendor.
I'll see if I can catch him on Mumble.

Also, we need to have some sorta Mumble conference some time.

The only reason I am a bit wary about the Nether having a HellHub is ghasts.
Nothin' some Obsidian can't fix.

Anyway, chances are we aren't gonna get the Nether anyway... And even if we do, the HellHub will be low on our list of priority.

It would be a good idea to have a small, temporary base in the Nether so we can gather Glowstone, but apart from that, we won't do anything too major until WorldHub is done and dusted.

Also, until the highway and spawn rail is up-and-running, we could consider making a Nether travel system.
But this is all optimism.

Also, I can gain responsibility of constructing / administering the rail system. I've been working on the transportation of goods / cargo through the railways, and I thought we should name it WorldCargo.

On another side, I have almost completed the final railway design. I had the idea that we should keep it above - ground, to prevent attacks; which would more likely occur underground.

Also, I can gain responsibility of constructing / administering the rail system. I've been working on the transportation of goods / cargo through the railways, and I thought we should name it WorldCargo.

On another side, I have almost completed the final railway design. I had the idea that we should keep it above - ground, to prevent attacks; which would more likely occur underground.
Error: String Exception: Argument not found

How should buildings tracks above ground help to not get attacked? :confused:

Error: String Exception: Argument not found

How should buildings tracks above ground help to not get attacked? :confused:

Trust me.

Having tracks underground is worse, because griefers always camp out there.

Besides, the track I'm designing is suspended 8 bricks above ground.

I dunno, I think I prefer the idea of underground. All suspension does is make it more difficult to fix. Although, given time (and if you don't do it too close to bedrock) you can make it suspended underground.

Back