• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

we were derping and sininging with csi
You have been banned from mumble rooms in the past, I think some may still have you banned, I'm not sure. I think the better answer to that question would be Yes, for being annoying.

I also think you should try to make you application a tiny bit more coherent. You're kind of babbling about why you want to be in here, not why you think you should be allowed in.

This is a totally legit app for TwistedWicked made by SunDragon.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): TwistedWicked
Frequency on mumble: Shes on a lot, and its mostly like all the time. Sept when shes not sleeping, or pooping which I'm told is her favorite thing.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No, but she has pooped on most of the rooms
If so, why and how many times? oh yes shes pooped on the rooms many many times, because she simply likes poop, you should hear her go on about poop. Oh the things she says about poop, never ending poop.
Why should you be allowed in? She says because poop. She also says I don't know why I would ask her this question cause I'm supposed to be making an app for her, and I shouldn't be asking her anything cause she's lazy and tired from taking a poop... I was told she just ate subway and well if its a log going in, naturally its a log coming out. so I'm sure shes quite tired and that's why I'm making this app for her, because shes tired, and lazy. Yay. Poop.

SunFire, are you DrunkFireDragon?

I'm sorry I do not have to partake of your narcotics and alcoholic beverages to be this funk, I am naturally funky when I feel like being a drunky. To the contrary when I'm drunk I'm no fun at all I sit in a corner and look at people funny... and I judge them. So perhaps its best that I've never been drunk before. My brain makes all the chemicals I need, dope, crack, coke, one of which I've been called, the other I have, and the last I enjoy drinking. Sometimes with a bit of booze in it... all the booze. But no... I'm not drunk. Only funk.

Gooey, I thought you were in bed... *finds handcuffs* time to get you back in bed x3
I am in bed. Just not sleeping. Perhaps someone needs to tire me out ;)
I'm sorry I do not have to partake of your narcotics and alcoholic beverages to be this funk, I am naturally funky when I feel like being a drunky. To the contrary when I'm drunk I'm no fun at all I sit in a corner and look at people funny... and I judge them. So perhaps its best that I've never been drunk before. My brain makes all the chemicals I need, dope, crack, coke, one of which I've been called, the other I have, and the last I enjoy drinking. Sometimes with a bit of booze in it... all the booze. But no... I'm not drunk. Only funk.
SunFunkDragon, then.

Name: Zennai
Frequency: Seldom, I appear for gamenights and little else.
Ever been kicked: Negative
Why?: Negative
Why should you be let in?: I am attempting to overcome my introversive nature and would like people to talk to. Plus, I like these people.

Why should you be let in?: I am attempting to overcome my introversive nature and would like people to talk to. Plus, I like these people.
Question. If you only appear for gamenights, what's the point in applying to a room that has nothing to do with gamenights, or are you planning on participating in mumble more if you get into the room? Just curious.

Question. If you only appear for gamenights, what's the point in applying to a room that has nothing to do with gamenights, or are you planning on participating in mumble more if you get into the room? Just curious.
Zen's understating his Mumble usage; he often gets on at my request so that I can make fun of him.

As I stated, I am trying to be more extroversive, so I'm trying to find more opportunities to talk to people. Entering the usual #random chatrooms often makes me feel awkward. I'll try to log on more if I'm in this room.

Also, what Vorsprung said.

Its like a homeless man who's given up on life trying his hardest to make it back in life. Or like the jelly of a sandwich trying to escape. Or like a miner trying to escape his cave of giant mechwarriors.

Or the evil genius suddenly realizing that the world doesn't need destroying after all, and trying desperately to stop his army of mutant ninja clone warrior worms before they reach the surface.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): SunDragon
Frequency on mumble: ummm sometimes, when I'm not using the bathroom, sleeping, eating, or fapping I happen to be on mumble.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No...
If so, why and how many times? No...
Why should you be allowed in? I asked twisted and she said she has no reasons why I should be allowed in this room.
I don't this this bodes well for me getting into the room. Which makes me sad, cause there's friends that leave me to go into this room and I get lonely sitting in a room all alone, by myself, which is beside myself, which is very hard to do when its just me and myself, and I, and I keeps looking at me funny from across the room like I've gone crazy, but me just keeps eating cookies in the corner, and I'm by myself with these two crazies... So maybe I should be let in the room then? Dunno, up to you.
Consulted the team, trial run.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):foxzm
Frequency on mumble:daily
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? not ligitamitly
If so, why and how many times? derping around of breaking things.
Why should you be allowed in? cuz it has the koala and pix and everyone else and me and crane arnt trying to strangle each other lol. plus u need a fox in yep every room needs a fox. Additionally i needs one of them umbrella drinks :)
Consulted the team, trial run.

This is a totally legit app for TwistedWicked made by SunDragon.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): TwistedWicked
Frequency on mumble: Shes on a lot, and its mostly like all the time. Sept when shes not sleeping, or pooping which I'm told is her favorite thing.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No, but she has pooped on most of the rooms
If so, why and how many times? oh yes shes pooped on the rooms many many times, because she simply likes poop, you should hear her go on about poop. Oh the things she says about poop, never ending poop.
Why should you be allowed in? She says because poop. She also says I don't know why I would ask her this question cause I'm supposed to be making an app for her, and I shouldn't be asking her anything cause she's lazy and tired from taking a poop... I was told she just ate subway and well if its a log going in, naturally its a log coming out. so I'm sure shes quite tired and that's why I'm making this app for her, because shes tired, and lazy. Yay. Poop.
Consulted the team, accepted. :D

Consulted the team, accepted. :D

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): amaterasu
Frequency on mumble: Almost everyday for at least an hour
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Yep
If so, why and how many times?: Once, for accidentally calling 99SOR not helpful, or somethin'.
Why should you be allowed in?: Just because. Mainly because I would like to have a little "hideaway" for when things get rowdy in other rooms, and there are some dicks whom I just can't seem to get away from (hopefully I'm not one of them).

Name: Dasbeast
Frequency: 90% of the day
Ever been kicked: Who would even try
Why?:N/a
Why should you be let in?: I want to be in the party plox

Back