The New Super Smash Bros.

The only thing I have to say is I shall be sorely disappointed if they don't make the fighting team Mii's.

reddit seems hopeful that ridley is still playable (as in denial and seem to think the shadow is metal ridley or some shit) also my god the amount of fanboi tears when greninja and not mewtwo was on the screen. (the fans really really really want mewtwo)

all I know is that this shit is coming to 3ds,will be running at 60 frames a sec whilst in 3d, and has a mode simular to kirby air ride. I WANT THIS GAME ASDFGHJKL!

also here http://www.smashbros.com/us/ because the site is awesome

reddit seems hopeful that ridley is still playable (as in denial and seem to think the shadow is metal ridley or some shit) also my god the amount of fanboi tears when greninja and not mewtwo was on the screen. (the fans really really really want mewtwo)

all I know is that this shit is coming to 3ds,will be running at 60 frames a sec whilst in 3d, and has a mode simular to kirby air ride. I WANT THIS GAME ASDFGHJKL!

also here http://www.smashbros.com/us/ because the site is awesome
The shadow is Meta Ridley. There's a blip of a silverish wing during the brief clip. There's still zero chance of Ridley imo.

Well considering that the two games are going to be slightly different, while both being awesome. What system are you buying this game on? I don't have a Wii U, but I do have a 3ds. So I'll be buying it on my ds. =)

Well considering that the two games are going to be slightly different, while both being awesome. What system are you buying this game on? I don't have a Wii U, but I do have a 3ds. So I'll be buying it on my ds. =)
honestly if I had a wiiu that is the one I would most likely get. first off the controller would feel much closer to the gamecube (which as a melee player is my preferred controller of choice) second off glorious HD battles and a steadier internet connection. honestly the wiiu version is so pretty and like gushing with awesomeness. The 3ds is cool too but the screen captures do not do it justice. Also smash will always be about that local 4 player throw down that you won't get on a 3ds (though smash run is awesome!) I will still get smash for 3ds so I can at least play it but my preference is for the wiiu

I thought this was terrifyingly hilarious.
lol they dead.jpg

Looks like we won't be seeing much of those cute little animals...
ONLY THEIR CORPSES

Coming from an occasional professional scene viewer, I hope they make the game more balanced (fuck Meta Knight) and less stage-grapple focused. If you watch any pro game it's just a minute of shielding, grabbing, and trying to make each other fall off by controlling the side of the stage. It's still a game of skill, but less so balanced than Melee.

ALSO PLS BRING BACK CAPTAIN FALCON BEST CHARACTER EVER

SHOW ME YO MOVES

Getting both whenever I have the funds to do so.

Also, three character were more or less hinted at in the Nintendo Direct.

Samurai Goro returns as an assist trophy, hinting at the possible return of Captain Falcon.
Waluigi has a W for his emblem, hinting at the possible return of Wario.
The Halberd makes a return, hinting at the possible return of Meta-Knight.

So, double post, but w/e.

With E3 happening soon, and Nintendo saying they are going to have a developer's panel on Smash Bros, so many 'leaks' for the roster have been popping up, it's insane. I choose to ignore the leaks, because I choose not to believe them. Most of the time, they're wrong anyway.

Anyway, I brought this up as something struck me as odd. In Brawl, there were technically 6 pokemon characters to play as: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. 3 of those are returning, Charizard having split from his teammates. Jigglypuff will more than likely be in the game due to her being one of the originals. Squirtle and Ivysaur remain unannouced, but with the inclusion of Greninja, one can assume Squirtle's out. That leaves Ivysaur, who is the oddball out if he's put in, being the only normal starter who wouldn't be fully evolved. With the announcement of the Ruby and Sapphire reboots, one has to wonder....

254Sceptile.png

As the only other bipedal grass starter (Chespin is a Pokeball pokemon, and thus confirmed to not be in the game as playable), Sceptile would be almost perfect to fit into the Grass starter role, if there is one. It would seem odd if Nintendo left that slot empty, as a lot of people prefer the Grass starters to the rest. Why not show him off with the other two in the trailer, you might ask. Think about it. That trailer was revealed before the news about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Showing him early would have spoiled it, plus the same could be said about how the Zelda villain (It's Ganondorf, let's be serious here) hasn't been revealed either, or why some of the long standing veterans have yet to show up. Suspense, hype, interest, Sakurai being a troll.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Back