The New Super Smash Bros.

Alright, who gave him the roids (I'm sorry, I've never played any Fire Emblem games so he's probably looked like this before)? It seriously looks like Ryu just decided to fuse with Brawl's Ike, I mean, look at dem facial features...
View attachment 143482 View attachment 143483 View attachment 143484 LOOK AT DEM
View attachment 143486 View attachment 143485 View attachment 143489
Am I the only one seeing this?
5M23sAE.png

GREAT...AETHERRRR HADOUKENNN!!!

Meh, I'll take it. Still holding out against hope that they bring in Chrom though...

5M23sAE.png

GREAT...AETHERRRR HADOUKENNN!!!

Meh, I'll take it. Still holding out against hope that they bring in Chrom though...
Screw Chrom! I still want to see a Fire Emblem character who isn't a sword user!

Where's my Hector? Where's my Ephraim? Hell I'll even take Micaiah at this point, and she was my least favorite main character! Just no more sword using Lords!

Not that there's anything wrong with Chrom, it's just that....ya know....sword user and what not...

Also, I'm still pretty hyped to see Ike again...

I want him back as well, he is one of my mains. Using that god-like hammer is truly the best part, alongside absorbing projectiles then cumming using Oil Panic on the enemy, instantly KOing them into oblivion

Sakurai, please

Something you can't forget is the characters that are revealed are only the characters you start with. None of the locked characters will be revealed until after the game is released.

At least that's how they did it for Brawl when that was coming out.

Something you can't forget is the characters that are revealed are only the characters you start with. None of the locked characters will be revealed until after the game is released.

At least that's how they did it for Brawl when that was coming out.
Not quite true. Only 3 weren't revealed by the release: Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf, as they were 'hidden' characters. I'm going to assume the roster after the first three newcomers is the beginning roster, and you unlock the rest by the game's 1p modes, or by a certain number of matches in VS.

well from what reddit said luigi was only announced because it was the year of luigi otherwise he is also a hidden character

I actually ment, that that I think about getting one now, not the other way XD, but maybe I'll get the game for the 3DS too, but meh, don't Need 2.

This has me curious now. Are they going to release some kind of software update for the Wii U to make it backwards compatible with Gamecube games?

I don't think so, but maybe they'll make Gamecube games available via eShop (or are there already???)

Back