The New Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo just released download codes for a SSB demo to a few people. Each person got 4, and I managed to get chosen. So the first 3 people to reply to this get a code, because apparently I'm a lonely shutin with no friends.
Someone said free codes for demo? :D

Nintendo just released download codes for a SSB demo to a few people. Each person got 4, and I managed to get chosen. So the first 3 people to reply to this get a code, because apparently I'm a lonely shutin with no friends.
dude I will be like your best friend if I can get a code. I need to see how this game feels and make my hype even more erect! plus Trying to scour reddit for one wasn't happening lol. so if yes then omg omg omg thank you so much and if not, merrrrr.

If my 3DS wasn't broken I would have so tried my darndest to get that code. Cause I do remember friending Sean on my 3DS.

But I have money now so I shall buy new 3DS and kick the ass when Smash comes out.

I have a question though, if I bought a new 3DS and put the SD Card from my old 3DS into the new one, would all of my stuff be saved? Like my Puzzleswap pieces, find Mii stuff...etc? What I am worried about is that the original Pokedex 3D (which is not available anymore I believe) was saved on the 3DS itself.

Apparently, APPARENTLY these codes are region locked, so the don't work if you have a US 3DS. Sorry but dems de ropes. They will only work if you have a EU 3DS.

Apparently, APPARENTLY these codes are region locked, so the don't work if you have a US 3DS. Sorry but dems de ropes. They will only work if you have a EU 3DS.
well I guess thank you for trying, gah now I have to wait a week like normal people.

The soundtrack is so nice
BibleThump.jpg

5:53 that's kind of awkward, look at the logo next to Skyworld

wait what am I saying who gives a shit...HYPE. HYPE

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Really?! So you have to get a 3DS and the same fucking game with far less content, just to get an extra character?!
Guess Nintendo really needs the money.

But damn it's Metwo, AAAAARGH the struggle!

Really?! So you have to get a 3DS and the same fucking game with far less content, just to get an extra character?!

I think Mewtwo is coming out as DLC for the Wii U version as well.

I think if someone buys an extra console, and and extra game, SIMPLY to get a single character, I don't think Nintendo is the one with the problem.

3DS version has more portability, and includes Smash Run, which is not in the Wii U version.

I think if someone buys an extra console, and and extra game, SIMPLY to get a single character, I don't think Nintendo is the one with the problem.
The thing is that there is potential for more than just one, plus having both unlocks things for both games.

Personally, I had planned to get both when they announced the two versions, so this just adds more to my reasoning of "Because I want them."

Nintendo can be weird with their DLC. Sometimes they will make something free for download for a limited time then put it on the E-shop for purchase. I'm guessing you'll eventually be able to get Mewtwo with only one version but you may have to drop like $5.00.

Back