• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

I read on a few other threads that the server will be wiped but then it will possibly have the last backup installed. So anything 8 hours prior to the server getting jacked, will be back. Or something like that.

Alright at work and awake (mostly). Once the server normality has been restored I will be asking that all residents help with searching the map for a location for the new town, what I'm generally searching for is an actual continent that is not attached to the mainland/spawnland but has a large enough size to support a massive city. Initially we will be working on the farm/town mine so we'll have food and be acquiring diamonds to purchase the town home plot which will be in the middle of the continent. I will be giving a more detailed strategy to all the assistants and we will be implementing a lot of ideas that should make our lives easier :).

~Bored

O yea, customer in lobby so waiting til he's gone til getting on mumble :D.

Alright at work and awake (mostly). Once the server normality has been restored I will be asking that all residents help with searching the map for a location for the new town, what I'm generally searching for is an actual continent that is not attached to the mainland/spawnland but has a large enough size to support a massive city. Initially we will be working on the farm/town mine so we'll have food and be acquiring diamonds to purchase the town home plot which will be in the middle of the continent. I will be giving a more detailed strategy to all the assistants and we will be implementing a lot of ideas that should make our lives easier :).

~Bored

O yea, customer in lobby so waiting til he's gone til getting on mumble :D.
This will be a tad hard so you know, the map will only be 1000 blocks out from spawn, not really much to find continents.

It's a temp map, not permanent yet. And not guaranteed to end up permanent either.

Well, i will already apply for maridia 2.0, or whatever.
Hi there, I'm _joostb.
Experience in minecraft: i play minecraft since september 2011, and survival since..... a month or 2 i guess.
Screenshot of recent build: sorry, haven't got any. I thought we would have this server for some time... but yeah, things happened.
I do have this thread, with my classic builds. I know that is different because that is creative, but you can still see my building style etc.
Previous towns: Maridia and Markarth. I was in Maridia, thought it was just too big, lost my way all the time x3 and left it to find a smaller town.
I think that this won't happen when i am there from the beginning. I am also more the single-player person, not too big, so maybe i can save money so you can claim an outpost somewhere?
I don't get seasick, luckily. I liek boats in minecraft, cause you are very fast where you want to be :D

-username: cacher97
-previous experience in minecraft? 1.7.3-woodkeep, 1.8 test server-multiple towns, 1.2.5- Solitude
-previous towns? see above
-screenshot of recent build. tbd
-do you get seasick? depends on how long i'm on the water.

also, this is not definite. i may change at anytime as I am specifically looking for an underground city.

Username: Unismurfsity
Previous Experience in Minecraft: ... I don't know what you mean by that ...
Previous towns: Solaria and Pallidonia
Screenshot of recent build: I'll have to find one... Considering I don't take screenshots :confused:
Do you get seasick: pfffft no :D

Back