The Weird Knowledge Thread!

You beurocrat conrad are technically correct...which is the best type of correct.

Information to keep the thread going: Ohio has an average of 88 days of sun a year. Parallel to that there are 88 counties in Ohio and 88 keys on a standard piano.

cardinals.png

LMAO

REVIVALLLLLLLL >:O

Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane
Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day!
Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung!
Hummingbirds can weigh less than a penny!!
In Missouri, a man must have a permit to shave

thatll about do it :geek:

In California, no vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
In Utah, it is illegal not to drink milk.

In Las Vegas, you can have sex with a person underage as long as you have the parent's written consent.

True dat.

In Las Vegas, you can have sex with a person underage as long as you have the parent's written consent.

True dat.
In Alberta, the legal age of consent is 14, so long as both parties are under the age of 18. If the age different between the adult and the youth is less than 4 years, adult-youth relationships are also legal.

Which is why Cathykiddo is afraid of me.

In Alberta, the legal age of consent is 14, so long as both parties are under the age of 18. If the age different between the adult and the youth is less than 4 years, adult-youth relationships are also legal.

Which is why Cathykiddo is afraid of me.
That would be so fucking awesome.

Nice choice of words.
Why thank you.

I just see that there's a lot of Injustice for couples that are under-aged. Mostly in areas across the nation, they're usually frowned upon. But when there's an actual presence of a love-relationship to be carried out between both parties, it's hard for them to be together. So laws like those in Nevada and Alberta is a good place to help those relationship grows. To me, love has no age or gender.

Back