Voltz Server

[How much experience you have with the modpack: I played Tekkit but I don't know anything about it.

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: None

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Nope

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): PvP is fun :3

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: Uhmm.. no.

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Nah.

Your IGN: Girls_Is_Awesome

Sorry for crashing the server guys. I'm still trying to set up my teleporters so that you guys don't have to worry about lag anymore. For those of you I visit regularly I will try to get teleporters set up for you guys so high-speed flight can be limited.

EDIT: Server is back up but very laggy
EDIT 2: Server is not lagging anymore

Sorry for crashing the server guys. I'm still trying to set up my teleporters so that you guys don't have to worry about lag anymore. For those of you I visit regularly I will try to get teleporters set up for you guys so high-speed flight can be limited.

EDIT: Server is back up but very laggy
EDIT 2: Server is not lagging anymore
Server never crashed. It merely stopped client responses in order to focus on catching up with the chunks you were loading -_-"

I should probably see if I can combine some of the cores of my server into one virtual core so that the shitty Notchian code can keep up with Voltz.

I am interested in the T9K voltz server. I do not have very much experience with voltz although I have been doing research on the topic. I am very interesed in the atomic enegy pack, and the advanced weaponry packs. If there was one modpack that I would like to see disabled it would have to be fluid mechanics, because I feel even though it is useful it is not worth all the work that goes into it. Pvp does not matter to me because the positives and the negatives both outweigh each other. I do not think that any other mods should be added to voltz because it is so packed full of them that anymore might confuse people although it would be great to see more atomic capabilitys in the atomic energy pack. And for bukkit plugins i do not know what those are

IGN: Elacerator

Yeah, I crashed man... pretty fucking ridiculous when several people fly through fifty thousand blocks' worth of ungenerated chunks, and all they say is "too bad, too sad"...

Gurw, Issue has occured, This is our Current base.
2013-05-28_17.53.19.png

From my understanding PvP and raiding are off as you said.
This crate is more than a normal creeper explosion, As of which, All of us were offline, declaring this as Grief. We won't be touching the area, Just moving the stuff.
We are almost certain that this was made from STtheo, Sasquatch and Tshin. As they had planned to bomb us before you said pvp was off during the move.

We would like block history/explosive history to be checked and the players responsible banned.

Gurw, Issue has occured, This is our Current base.
View attachment 139928
From my understanding PvP and raiding are off as you said.
This crate is more than a normal creeper explosion, As of which, All of us were offline, declaring this as Grief. We won't be touching the area, Just moving the stuff.
We are almost certain that this was made from STtheo, Sasquatch and Tshin. As they had planned to bomb us before you said pvp was off during the move.

We would like block history/explosive history to be checked and the players responsible banned.

According to the opening post PvP is still allowed, if this announcement was made in-game then disregard my previous statement. Also that hole can be made by TNT or a succession of Tier 1 missiles, which is allowed under the "Weapons allowed under pre-war agreement" section.

According to the opening post PvP is still allowed, if this announcement was made in-game then disregard my previous statement. Also that hole can be made by TNT or a succession of Tier 1 missiles, which is allowed under the "Weapons allowed under pre-war agreement" section.
The announcement was made in-game and was because we were moving out to the non PVP zone at -50k. We were also not online when it happened which constitutes grief.

Screw you, I've been offline since you crashed the server. And as I recall, we were not planning to bomb you at all.

Disregarding ongoing war, apply nao!

How much experience you have with the modpack: I tekkit-ed a little

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Electric powered penis machine.

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Wut

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): I will burn down everyone and everything they ever loved in the name of penis. But if no one wants to get burned down then... well, I guess I could just sit in a corner and make sand penises castles...

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: Penis mod.

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Penis plugins.

Your IGN: konflakes

Ok, so now also while we were offline our enchanting room was booby-trapped and an explosive placed underneath it which was triggered by a pressure plate which I stepped on while trying to remove the enchanting room. We again suspect the same 3 people with particuar emphasis on Sasquatch as he was last seen around our area before the server crashed.

Image of damage done:
2013-05-28_19.39.01.png

Ok, so now also while we were offline our enchanting room was booby-trapped and an explosive placed underneath it which was triggered by a pressure plate which I stepped on while trying to remove the enchanting room. We again suspect the same 3 people with particuar emphasis on Sasquatch as he was last seen around our area before the server crashed.

Image of damage done:
View attachment 139930

WOOOOOO DESTRUCTION!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

I should have mentioned it here. The members of that base are granted immunity while they move to the no-pvp zone.

I'll go ahead and save everyone the hassle of deciding who did it and come forth and say that it was me, and I'll explain myself.

Early Sunday, Foxzm sabotaged Csi and Tshin's base by planting a bomb by the foot of Tshin's bed, rewiring their electrical system amongst other things. So I had the same idea towards Squishy / mcfar's / whoeverelse's base, except that I ended up prematurely triggering the explosives since I had implanted at least eight explosives out of the many more and it was a ridiculously tight space in the base. After the primary bombs went off, there were still numerous pressure plates that had not gotten off. I tried fixing a portion of the damage I did to the underground floor because believe it or not, I felt terrible about the whole thing. And it was 3:30 ish in the morning and I had to wake up in a couple hours, so I really didn't care at that point. On top of that, I was getting admittedly pissed off at getting killed by power armor cloaked players as well as getting my base discovered each and every time.

I don't really have a defense. I just strongly disliked a few of the people that live in base, which gave me an easy motive to demolish the base.

So if I get banned, I know what I did and I know I fucked up, I'll probably be expecting to be banned before I come home in the afternoon.

I want to apologize for all that I've done. Gurw fully stated the rules of pvp during the said time and I tried working around it. I am legitimately sorry for how I called you out squishy as well as making fun and light of you yesterday. Sorry for the destruction I caused as well as all else, I sincerely am. If you want the coordinates to my stuff as repair damages since I'll most likely be banned, I can personally give you the coords through t9k conversation. (p.s, that base you killed me at is only but a portion of what I have but you can keep that if you wish, I have a near stack of diamonds and much more other valuables obscured elsewhere, which are the personal belongings I am hinting at.)

So... yeah. That was me, no one else. I stopped bombing after it was too late to realize what I did.

It was fun for the few days that I was able to play Voltz, it really was, despite any and all altercations that had arisen because of me.

Hopefully squishy you might forgive me in the near future, and if not, I understand entirely. You, along others made the server worthwile for me whether you realize it or not and I apologize for how I acted while I was on and I would hate for what occured between us in game to carry into the future.

This isn't any bs from my end by the way. I nearly never apologize for anything, this is genuine.

Except about foxzm. I still think he's a total tool and I hate him.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves on the server and like I said if you want permission / coords to my multiple locations of stuff I will gladly hand them over.

See you guys some other time.

I have searched the logs and discovered that pretty much everyone was being a complete asshat. If you can't be nice to each other, even when you're blowing the shit out of each other, then nobody gets my help.

Play nice. Use the teleporter. Don't be a complete prick. And Theo - the Nether is causing a memory leak. You were the one causing that lag. kbai.

I'll go ahead and save everyone the hassle of deciding who did it and come forth and say that it was me, and I'll explain myself.

Early Sunday, Foxzm sabotaged Csi and Tshin's base by planting a bomb by the foot of Tshin's bed, rewiring their electrical system amongst other things. So I had the same idea towards Squishy / mcfar's / whoeverelse's base, except that I ended up prematurely triggering the explosives since I had implanted at least eight explosives out of the many more and it was a ridiculously tight space in the base. After the primary bombs went off, there were still numerous pressure plates that had not gotten off. I tried fixing a portion of the damage I did to the underground floor because believe it or not, I felt terrible about the whole thing. And it was 3:30 ish in the morning and I had to wake up in a couple hours, so I really didn't care at that point. On top of that, I was getting admittedly pissed off at getting killed by power armor cloaked players as well as getting my base discovered each and every time.

I don't really have a defense. I just strongly disliked most of the people that live in base, which gave me an easy motive to demolish the base.

So if I get banned, I know what I did and I know I fucked up, I'll probably be expecting to be banned before I come home in the afternoon.

I want to apologize for all that I've done. Gurw fully stated the rules of pvp during the said time and I tried working around it. I am legitimately sorry for how I called you out squishy as well as making fun and light of you yesterday. Sorry for the destruction I caused as well as all else, I sincerely am. If you want the coordinates to my stuff as repair damages since I'll most likely be banned, I can personally give you the coords through t9k conversation. (p.s, that base you killed me at is only but a portion of what I have but you can keep that if you wish, I have a near stack of diamonds and much more other valuables obscured elsewhere, which are the personal belongings I am hinting at.)

So... yeah. That was me, no one else. I stopped bombing after it was too late to realize what I did.

It was fun for the few days that I was able to play Voltz, it really was, despite any and all altercations that had arisen because of me.

Hopefully squishy you might forgive me in the near future, and if not, I understand entirely. You, along others made the server worthwile for me whether you realize it or not and I apologize for how I acted while I was on and I would hate for what occured between us in game to carry into the future.

This isn't any bs from my end by the way. I nearly never apologize for anything, this is genuine.

Except about foxzm. I still think he's a total tool and I hate him.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves on the server and like I said if you want permission / coords to my multiple locations of stuff I will gladly hand them over.

See you guys some other time.
I appreciate your honesty. I'll decide your fate while I'm at work. I don't have time for this right now :/

Back