Voltz Server

Because we're whitelisted, I feel that pvp is a little bit more of a friendly affair. If you piss people off, expect to be removed from the whitelist. As stated before, missiles and big boomy things are currently disabled.

Because we're whitelisted, I feel that pvp is a little bit more of a friendly affair. If you piss people off, expect to be removed from the whitelist. As stated before, missiles and big boomy things are currently disabled.
Probably gonna work like if you piss people off, you're gonna be dead along with your stuff stolen and chests raided.

Sorry I haven't added you guys yet, I'm moving Monday, and I've spent pretty much all of today setting up utilities and internet at the new place, and packing. Adding now.

Added cacher, pyrofiredelta, buddyboy, foxzm, and kimbal. You'll all receive a PM shortly regarding the IP.

How much experience you have with the modpack: None. I've only watched a few episodes of the Yogscast's LP's, and they're not very good.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: The Powersuits and Missiles seem really cool.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Nothing comes to mind.
If PvP is a thing you like: Yep. I suck at it, but I enjoy it.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: I don't know if it's compatible, but I would enjoy having RedPower.
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Nope.
Your IGN: Keyblade474

1. How much experience you have with the modpack: 5hr in Singleplayer
2. What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Modular Power Suits
3. If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): None really
4. If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Its something I typically don't enjoy, but it is fun once in awhile and would be awesome to do it in Voltz
5. Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: None
6. Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Towny
7. Your IGN: Pyrhos

1. Tried it once
2. Not sure
3. No clue
4. Yes, I would enjoy pvp
5. None that I know of
6. None - not even the map, as I'd like to be hidden from sight
7. StTheo

my application is exactly like Pyrhos, so im going ahead and not typing it because im lazy.

Ign: Excide_og

im not sure why, but i have the "not enough items" mod installed when on the server. is that supposed to happen? if not i will disable it

im not sure why, but i have the "not enough items" mod installed when on the server. is that supposed to happen? if not i will disable it
Oh, as a non-OP, you can only use it to help figure out recipes. It's perfectly fine to have it, as it comes with Voltz.

How much experience you have with the modpack
Somewhere around five hours played and I made a coal generator, so I'm pretty pro at this mod so far.

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in
Energy generation of all sorts. Haven't gotten too far with it, but it's intrigued me thus far.

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled
Well, ICBMs... That's about it.

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
As long as it doesn't include someone setting up multiple missile silos and blowing everyone back to the stone age, I don't mind PvP. Doesn't mean I'll actively take part in it, though.

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
Nope.

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
Nada.

Your IGN
Rai_the_Insane

How much experience you have with the modpack: i have had used tekkit before which is similar to this
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: im interested in the guns and nissiles
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)no
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)yes pvp is my middle name
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: no i think this will be great
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see no
Your IGN Drangonboy76

How much experience you have with the modpack?
5 Hrs of Experience and a few hours of watching Yogscast.

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in?
The PvP and building awesome stuff.

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)?
Besides the end game bombs nothing else.

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)?
Yes.

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
No.

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
No.

Your IGN
jishent

Thanks.

Halfway to lemons house and this happens, the fuck?
wtf.png

Back