Voltz Server

Yeah, I'm looking into setting up a teleporter network right now, and he's right, there's nothing he can do about the chunk loading.

Teleporters work perfectly, however, I'd like to have the 5200-5700 block frequencies, so as to not interfere with my portals.

I'm sorry to say, but lemonallday has been proven guilty of abusing at least one duplication glitch to gain an edge. I do not take kindly to cheaters, and he has been banned. No, he will not be allowed to appeal. The offending area has been removed, however, due to his partnership with another player, the chests in the area will remain. Good day.

tshinotu145 and fieryshadow added to whitelist. Will pm IP shortly.

Your name is in the whitelist....I just checked and there aren't any typos. I added your name again in all lowercase, go ahead and give it another shot.

Runksoppa has been added to the whitelist.

Further news:
The floor of the building that my server is located on recently experienced structural damage, and is in need of bracing. The company unfortunately doesn't have a spare server room big enough to transfer all the servers to, so the servers in that bank will be shut down and stored until the floor is braced enough to be considered safe. Since I have multiple servers rented from this company, they approached me asking if I would be willing to shut down the affected servers that I rent (my 2 most powerful ones are on that floor) for the time needed, since those servers are built on demand and they'd like to avoid the hit to their bottom line that having new ones built at another building for only a few weeks use would be.

I've been with this company for almost four years now, and I've never had any issues with them at all; even when I was struggling financially and was late on my rental payments, they were very considerate and bent their own rules to help me out. My relationship with them being such, I agreed.

For how it affects the Voltz server specifically: I'll be transferring the server to one of my VDS temporarily. This server is much slower and doesn't have anywhere the power of the one the gameserver is on right now (nor does it have an SSD, or the higher-end CPU that the current server has), and will necessitate a drop in the RAM I can dedicate to the gameserver (right now it has 5GB, I'll be dropping it to 1.5GB for the duration of the construction). This means the server will be laggier, of course, and I'd request that until I can move the gameserver back, you as the players refrain from large explosives, rapid generation of terrain/loading of chunks, and other intensive actions. Remember, I don't particularly care myself if you crash the server multiple times in a single night, but the other players might resent you for it.

Construction, barring unforseen events, is expected to run from the 13th until the 4th of May - and there's a good chance it will end sooner rather than later.

Thank you!

Is the server still up? I'm getting the message "network is unreachable".
Runksoppa has been added to the whitelist.

Further news:
The floor of the building that my server is located on recently experienced structural damage, and is in need of bracing. The company unfortunately doesn't have a spare server room big enough to transfer all the servers to, so the servers in that bank will be shut down and stored until the floor is braced enough to be considered safe. Since I have multiple servers rented from this company, they approached me asking if I would be willing to shut down the affected servers that I rent (my 2 most powerful ones are on that floor) for the time needed, since those servers are built on demand and they'd like to avoid the hit to their bottom line that having new ones built at another building for only a few weeks use would be.

I've been with this company for almost four years now, and I've never had any issues with them at all; even when I was struggling financially and was late on my rental payments, they were very considerate and bent their own rules to help me out. My relationship with them being such, I agreed.

For how it affects the Voltz server specifically: I'll be transferring the server to one of my VDS temporarily. This server is much slower and doesn't have anywhere the power of the one the gameserver is on right now (nor does it have an SSD, or the higher-end CPU that the current server has), and will necessitate a drop in the RAM I can dedicate to the gameserver (right now it has 5GB, I'll be dropping it to 1.5GB for the duration of the construction). This means the server will be laggier, of course, and I'd request that until I can move the gameserver back, you as the players refrain from large explosives, rapid generation of terrain/loading of chunks, and other intensive actions. Remember, I don't particularly care myself if you crash the server multiple times in a single night, but the other players might resent you for it.

Construction, barring unforseen events, is expected to run from the 13th until the 4th of May - and there's a good chance it will end sooner rather than later.

Thank you!
Does this mean that it's on a different IP address?

Back