Voltz Server

Well, if anyone is hostile when I'm on I'll probably lend a hand to one side, just for the sake of warfare and launching missiles at people who are being douches.

How much experience you have with the modpack: Some (Through the mod packs that are also in Tekkit)
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: N/A
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Nope
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Sure!
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server:N/A
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: N/A
Your IGN: mcfar45

I am caving into the temptation to join this :D

Gurww, I can't even move far without crashing.. Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!
Also, I died by an invisible spider only 5 minutes on the server..

Quick note, especially to those who are thinking about jumping on and launching missiles right away - no. For further detail, see the OP

Three quick questions.

1. Some recipes does not work at all (like the radar). If you or any other OP (if they exist) is online, can we trade you the stuff needed to create (for example the radar) so you can just spawn one in for us? That would be awesome.

2. Can you make it official, can we or can we not raid/loot/steal stuff from another base while the player owning the stuff is offline?

3. Is hypersonic missile/Nuclear missile legit?
It can make ALOT of damage to a big part of the landscape.

I MIGHT got the missiles. So I need to know! ;)

Three quick questions.

1. Some recipes does not work at all (like the radar). If you or any other OP (if they exist) is online, can we trade you the stuff needed to create (for example the radar) so you can just spawn one in for us? That would be awesome.

2. Can you make it official, can we or can we not raid/loot/steal stuff from another base while the player owning the stuff is offline?

3. Is hypersonic missile/Nuclear missile legit?
It can make ALOT of damage to a big part of the landscape.

I MIGHT got the missiles. So I need to know! ;)
I'll look into the crafting bug.

It's official. Raids only if the other party is online - if the raid is happening on an alliance, only one player need be online. I'll be including pvp tagging in the future to prevent logging off while fighting to avoid losing the base/lives; for now, just play with honor, you scalliwags.

Not without a full declaration of war.
Am I able to throw bombz? @_o
Depends on the bomb.

It's official. Raids only if the other party is online - if the raid is happening on an alliance, only one player need be online. I'll be including pvp tagging in the future to prevent logging off while fighting to avoid losing the base/lives; for now, just play with honor, you scalliwags.

Depends on the bomb.
I was only planning on doing some sertant teir 1 or maybe teir 2. Nothing nucular or very very explosive.

Rules updated with the list of allowed weapons that don't require the Terms of War. Quick rundown: anything Tier 2 or up is blacklisted until the Terms of War have been laid out.

HERE YE HERE YE!
I as a messenger boy, in the kings name, have officially given a peace trendy to team CTTI. By order of the king of Atlantis, Foxzm, we will not attack, unless attacked. I am sorry for my threats. I hope this peace will be long, and prosperous.

HERE YE HERE YE!
I as a messenger boy, in the kings name, have officially given a peace trendy to team CTTI. By order of the king of Atlantis, Foxzm, we will not attack, unless attacked. I am sorry for my threats. I hope this peace will be long, and prosperous.

Does said peace treaty also apply to Team Walrus, or do I have to keep building up my defenses?

EDIT: you misspelled treaty.

Depends on the bomb.

The crafting bug is actually pretty severe. For example, you cannot craft an LV Capacitor with a battery that's ever been charged. Even if it is completely depleted, you can't use it. Since I'm still incredibly poor and possess very few items, I don't know how much this branches out to other items involving batteries.

Also, cooking coal in a furnace does not create compressed carbon for some reason. It's not a huge deal, as using an enrichment chamber is far more efficient, however, it's just something I noticed early in the game (prior to owning an enrichment chamber).

Oh my. If everyone who knows about crafting issues could list them off here, I'll see if I can fix them. If not, I'll submit a whack of bug reports.

Ensure you're following the recipes given by NEI - not the recipes on the wiki(s).

Probably going to need some vouches for this. :/

How much experience you have with the modpack: I'm pretty good with it.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Power suits, probably.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Tier 4 weaponry, but that's already been taken care of.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): It is.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: No
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: No
Your IGN: SevenDayRinger

Probably going to need some vouches for this. :/

How much experience you have with the modpack: I'm pretty good with it.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Power suits, probably.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Tier 4 weaponry, but that's already been taken care of.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): It is.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: No
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: No
Your IGN: SevenDayRinger
Hell no. I know who you are.

genius-meme.png

Back