Web.Rebuild Discussion

Can the header follow when you scroll down? I think it's handy if at the bottom of a thread you don't have to scroll up in order to go back to the main page. Just like it was before.

The header was like that yesterday at some point. It is currently fixed at the top as usual. I did not like the moving header at all. It greatly confines the entire page and decreases visibility. It just makes the website feel very claustrophobic.

reffering to woot's post on 1st page, whi i wouldn't care about user ranks/trophies, i really wish (and i think many of us think the same) that the post/like count would be kept, as it serves as evidence to how active the user is, and the quality of his/her's posts... and of course that little bit of forum "swag"
i realize that this is being done to reduce the post farming etc, but i don't think it's really such a problem...
oh and also, the top tab doesn't seem to move with the page like it did right now...

The best feature of Team9000 homepages-gone-by was the little server drop-down thing,
Telling people how many people were playing on which server, and who.

The "who" was the most useful part.

If we could get that thing back, it would be nice. Especially for gamenights; the IP for the server would just be there in the drop-down. No more "relying on Bored to get off his ass and C/P the IP". :p

DISCUSSION YO
DO YOU CHECK IT

By the way, remember when clicking on alerts brought a nice little box down for you to click on instead of opening 362 tabs?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

Yeah I am constantly having to quit team9000 tabs. I wish that clicking the alert buttons for notifications and messages did not open up in a new tab.

Can the header follow when you scroll down? I think it's handy if at the bottom of a thread you don't have to scroll up in order to go back to the main page. Just like it was before.
The header was like that yesterday at some point. It is currently fixed at the top as usual. I did not like the moving header at all. It greatly confines the entire page and decreases visibility. It just makes the website feel very claustrophobic.

How big is your monitor? If your window is too short, the header will get out of your way because you don't have much screen real estate.

I remember we used to be able to see the server list and what servers were up, and I don't see that feature in Launch, so I'm wondering if we could get that back. Or maybe an active live servers list on the front if possible so we know if someone is hosting a game off of launch and we don't see the thread they posted about it in.

I remember we used to be able to see the server list and what servers were up, and I don't see that feature in Launch, so I'm wondering if we could get that back. Or maybe an active live servers list on the front if possible so we know if someone is hosting a game off of launch and we don't see the thread they posted about it in.
The best feature of Team9000 homepages-gone-by was the little server drop-down thing,
Telling people how many people were playing on which server, and who.

The "who" was the most useful part.

If we could get that thing back, it would be nice. Especially for gamenights; the IP for the server would just be there in the drop-down. No more "relying on Bored to get off his ass and C/P the IP". :p
I had put that in Launch a long time ago, too... Necro'd?

Who knows?

Let's do it, anyhow.

I made a gif representing what some people feel over a couple of the upcoming changes.
Baby_zpse8b0afe8.gif

In all seriousness though, I'd be sad if likes and post count went away, but I don't mind much about the other stuff.

I made a gif representing what some people feel over a couple of the upcoming changes.
Baby_zpse8b0afe8.gif

In all seriousness though, I'd be sad if likes and post count went away, but I don't mind much about the other stuff.
This! ^ The other changes sound great. But I worked a year and a half to get my last trophy points, and I'm proud of my likes and messages. I don't want them to vanish :(

Back