What are You Up to?

w00tw00

So guys, simple.
What are you guys up to? Working on any projects? Have anything on your mind that your going to do? I'm working on a track for a contest and owell, it's going.
image.jpg

getting ready to get drunk again today, hooray for Latvian summer celebrations and stuff...
If we're talking about the bigger picture, Looking for a new job, as I'm sick of working behind the counter in a crappy store, lol!

Listening to Jim Croce's singles in album form, namely Bad, Bad Leroy Brown.

Also, funnily enough, I'm currently in the process of driving my friends to collaborate and try and get a fortnightly PnP games night going, where I host n' sumsuch. It looks like we'll be playing Paranoia.

Im currently up to eating pizza and thinking about a contest. It's funny how my brother buys pizza and he DOSENT even eat it ._.z

planning out my vlog thing (its in the blogs, like my most current blog for those who dunno. too lazy to go and link.) working, spending money and waiting for college.

wxZMLLm.png

What do you use the combo fork/pen/rose for? :confused:
Give it to someone who you're interested in. The rose as a gift, the fork for dinner, and the pen for them to write down their personal phone number. :D

Currently, I'm trying to decide what game to LP next after Banjo-Kazooie.

Back