What are your fears, Team9000?

I have social anxiety disorder so I fear negative criticism/ judment hence why I might be quiet when I don't mean to be.

I also have a fear of drowning because I've never learned to swim properly.

My biggest fear is something happening to my son. Hes 7 now and he has spina bifida, and im scared for him everyday because hes getting bigger... and I cant stick him in a bubble and shower him with electronics and not let him go outside and play because im scared hes going to seriously hurt himself or someone else might hurt him while simply playing.
I used to have a fear that te floor would fall and spent a whole month on my bed, (which i didnt get, it wasnt like my mattress could fly or anything) and not walking around unless I had too without running to those places.
I also get shaky when driving over bridges with bodies of water under them. Scares me....
I dont like deep water.... very scary...

It's silly to say but... My greatest fear is probably being caught is some paranormal haunting shit like in those movies o.o

Kind of waiting for a zombie apocalypse here incase y'all were wondering... Need an excuse to kill my neighbour :)

I have severe arachnophobia, right down to hyperventilation and my muscles lock up in worst cases such as direct contact. But most of the time I can compose myself to either run and get someone or squeak out a cry for help. The little spiders don't really bother me that much, but the larger ones I have a hesitation to kill myself because of the noise they make. I squashed a big wood spider one time and it made a crunching noise....Yeah. I threw up all over the place.

When I was younger I was known to sleep in different rooms if there was a spider found in my room and my dad let it get away because it was late and he didn't feel like tearing my room apart to kill it. The found me sleeping on a line of bar stools in our kitchen one morning because they left me home alone over night and I saw a big spider in my room.

In 2006 I was bitten by a Black Widow on my knee while sweeping my parents garage out, I was very surprised at myself on how I handled the situation, I didn't panic when I felt it bite and saw it, I swiped it away and made sure it was dead and saved it so I could show the doctors.

But my most recent encounter was at the Zoo, I was putting together some enrichment boxes for our Macaws and our Harpy Eagle and I was digging some rope out of a box and this ginormous Huntsman came bolting out of the box at me and was centimeters from touching my hand. My coworker said he saw me close my eyes, heard me scream, and said I instantly turned pale and started shaking. Apparently they have been trying to kill this spider for over a month but he keeps escaping.

Other than Spiders, I don't really like Ticks, and I have a fear of Intubation for surgery or in the event of an accident where I am aware of what is going on. I never want to wake up with a tube down my throat, because I will yank it out.

I have severe arachnophobia, right down to hyperventilation and my muscles lock up in worst cases such as direct contact. But most of the time I can compose myself to either run and get someone or squeak out a cry for help. The little spiders don't really bother me that much, but the larger ones I have a hesitation to kill myself because of the noise they make. I squashed a big wood spider one time and it made a crunching noise....Yeah. I threw up all over the place.

When I was younger I was known to sleep in different rooms if there was a spider found in my room and my dad let it get away because it was late and he didn't feel like tearing my room apart to kill it. The found me sleeping on a line of bar stools in our kitchen one morning because they left me home alone over night and I saw a big spider in my room.

In 2006 I was bitten by a Black Widow on my knee while sweeping my parents garage out, I was very surprised at myself on how I handled the situation, I didn't panic when I felt it bite and saw it, I swiped it away and made sure it was dead and saved it so I could show the doctors.

But my most recent encounter was at the Zoo, I was putting together some enrichment boxes for our Macaws and our Harpy Eagle and I was digging some rope out of a box and this ginormous Huntsman came bolting out of the box at me and was centimeters from touching my hand. My coworker said he saw me close my eyes, heard me scream, and said I instantly turned pale and started shaking. Apparently they have been trying to kill this spider for over a month but he keeps escaping.

Other than Spiders, I don't really like Ticks, and I have a fear of Intubation for surgery or in the event of an accident where I am aware of what is going on. I never want to wake up with a tube down my throat, because I will yank it out.
Interesting, this really reminds me of this.

i have arachnophobia, but just a small case, like if my prents tell me to bring in firewood and i see a spider crawl out of the fire wood, i will not take in the fire wood. and i also have a small fear of the dark, but i think its moar of the things that live in the dark not the dark itself. and scary movies.... i love them and they are my favorite genre of movie, but when it comes down to it, they scare me ALOT, those are my fears.

I have a fear of wasps... but that's not my greatest fear.

My greatest fear is that I'll be alone someday, that no one will be there beside me when I get older. No one will be there to hold my hand, to cuddle with, to love. No one will be there that I can love... that they will love me back.

*sighs*

My worst fear is arachnophobia, one look at a spider and I want to get as far away as possible. I have no clue how I got this fear but it gets me in a state of terror and panic instantly.

Another fear I have is... Someone walking in wherever I am with a gun and shooting everyone, including me. This became after a dream I had, Kesha had come to our school, and was shooting everyone, she shot me, and I felt like I actually felt my mouth get warm. I don't even... Dear god.

Another fear I have is... Someone walking in wherever I am with a gun and shooting everyone, including me. This became after a dream I had, Kesha had come to our school, and was shooting everyone, she shot me, and I felt like I actually felt my mouth get warm. I don't even... Dear god.
Did your mouth then go all wobbly?
Making you say shit just like "blah, blah, blah"?

My worst fear is arachnophobia, one look at a spider and I want to get as far away as possible. I have no clue how I got this fear but it gets me in a state of terror and panic instantly.
I know that feel, bro. However, I'm slowing getting over it. It feels very rewarding when you punch, not just squash, a spider dead. However, bigger spiders = me cowering in the opposite corner of the room, shaking. I'm 20, and close to 250 pounds. I'm a true man. :coffee:

Back