What are your fears, Team9000?

I don't know exactly what you'd call it, but it's basically when I'm in an auditorium/movie theater and there's this 30-45 ft. ceiling. I look up and then instantly I feel like I'm falling up and I have to clutch onto my chair for dear life...

And another fear of being killed by poison (spiders, snakes, poisonous insects, ect.)

And then, not really a phobia, but a high discomfort of harlequin-type ichthyosis disease... Very unsettling... It's just... Oh dear God...

I fear really bad policies.

I fear getting arrested one day for no reason, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. being held in some hidden location without trial and not even having the option of suicide. Or having unmanned drones being in my airspace dropping ordinance, by "accident" or "defensive purposes". Or all the nukes just waiting to end cities in a blink of an eye.

Here's my fears list. Now go ahead and torture me to death, Vorsprung.
1: Insects, of all kinds. Escpecially wasps and spiders. Even the microscopical ones creeping around inside pillows and carpets, but you never see, I hate.

2: Large sea creatures. I dread the thought of swimming around and then running into a catfish, not to mention all the sharks, whales, and giant squids down there. Even if they won't eat you, their size scares me, not to mention I am in their territory.

3: Aging. You know you're going to die, and you're going to have a really hard time remembering all those fun things you've done when you go demental, if even anybody cares about you at that point.

4: Heights. Even if that rail is 1 meter high, it might be possible for a strong wind to pick me up and toss me over that rail.

5: USA's ineviteble nuclear war. If you've been watching the news lately, it's like waiting for a bomb to go off. Literally. I fear that due to my country's close proximity to Russia, they'll see us all as communists and bomb us. :(

This thread: giving vorsprung inside info on how to kill you.
And my fear is drowning.... seems legit.

I fear really bad policies.

I fear getting arrested one day for no reason, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. being held in some hidden location without trial and not even having the option of suicide. Or having unmanned drones being in my airspace dropping ordinance, by "accident" or "defensive purposes". Or all the nukes just waiting to end cities in a blink of an eye.

The first thing happened to one of my cousins.

Fears?
Total failure. Especially when someone else suffers from it.
Breaking bones.
Burning to death (not drowning anymore. Drowning seems downright peaceful compared to burning).
Being eaten alive by ants, or being swarmed by malicious insects in general.

I'm seeing all these things about people having fears originating in nightmares, and I've realized something; I've never actually had a real nightmare :confused:

I'm seeing all these things about people having fears originating in nightmares, and I've realized something; I've never actually had a real nightmare :confused:
you are so damn lucky.
This is what happens when having one:
Your brain, that knows all your fears and stuff, uses them all against you.
Like vorsprung would do, reading this thread.

I'm afraid of those infinity mirrors elevators,and also going onto elevator.I always think that a zombie or a ghost might pop up.
I also get scared if I'm left in the dark for a long time without any light or other humans;(

i'm scared of Slenderman and Jeff the Killer O_O
whenever i hear bumps at night i freak out and start panicking :eek:

Meh. However...
tumblr_m54v84yLpn1qfvqujo1_1280.jpg

SCP-173 vs. Enderman vs. Weeping Angel

Who will win? :3

[quote="Zakkon, post: 259367, member: ]

5: USA's ineviteble nuclear war. If you've been watching the news lately, it's like waiting for a bomb to go off. Literally. I fear that due to my country's close proximity to Russia, they'll see us all as communists and bomb us. :([/quote]
We bomb terrorists... not communists. We exploit communists for their cheap labor and ample workforces. God bless amurica.

[quote="Zakkon, post: 259367, member: ]

5: USA's ineviteble nuclear war. If you've been watching the news lately, it's like waiting for a bomb to go off. Literally. I fear that due to my country's close proximity to Russia, they'll see us all as communists and bomb us. :( We bomb terrorists... not communists. We exploit communists for their cheap labor and ample workforces. God bless amurica.
Quote fail?

Back