What dead, presumed dead, and / or extinct game series you want back?

actually now that i think about it i remember the rainbow 6 patriots game but i didnt know there was going to be a new splinter cell.
Anyways what about the game Zork?

I would say Age of Empires but I am getting a new game next month. I guess I want Star Wars Battlefront back then

You do realize they released Ages of Empires online a bit ago right? In 2011. Its rather lame compared to the original games which I preferred. I don't understand why almost everything has to be done online now.

The games I played and actually like are still around so there isn't really anything I liked that I would want to play anymore. From my knowledge they're still making Need For Speed games. I have all the Ages of Empires games and can still play them. The Sims 3 is still releasing expansions. The only other things I play are MMORPGS and they're all still active.

I agree with Evan about Zork. They should bring that back. I use to watch my mom and brother play that for hours.

You do realize they released Ages of Empires online a bit ago right? In 2011. Its rather lame compared to the original games which I preferred. I don't understand why almost everything has to be done online now.

The games I played and actually like are still around so there isn't really anything I liked that I would want to play anymore. From my knowledge they're still making Need For Speed games. I have all the Ages of Empires games and can still play them. The Sims 3 is still releasing expansions. The only other things I play are MMORPGS and they're all still active.

I agree with Evan about Zork. They should bring that back. I use to watch my mom and brother play that for hours.
I knew Online existed and I used to own it but I could never get into it

I knew Online existed and I used to own it but I could never get into it
Ah yeah, I didn't like it much either. I did as much as I could by myself. Then it called for me needing other people and there was only ever myself. I would have liked it more if I wouldn't have been forced to play online.

Back