Xbox Controller or PS3 Controller?

>controllers
lolwut.jpg

but I've never owned a console, I've played both ps3 and 360 equally at friends houses and the 360 controller feels a lot better, I like the thicker handles and the buttons feel more responsive. The play station one feels awkward, I never enjoy using it. In any case I play mostly first person shooters and both controllers are garbage for that genre.

Please tell me how that would be comfortable to hold, let alone hold without pressing a button accidentally thus performing an action you did not intend.
like in assassin's creed on pc where you go up a tower, accidentally hit a key and end up jumping off and dieing? XD

I absolutely cannot stand the Xbox 360 controller.

People say it is better because it is "more appropriately sized" and it has "better button layout". Which is the exact opposite of what I think.

The Xbox 360 controller is large and heavy enough to kill a bear with. People say "it fits the hands better" with the size it is, which is bullshit. With the Playstation controller, my middle fingers comfortably over-lap under the triggers, which makes me feel in control and firmly gripped on the controller. With the 360 controller, especially during long sessions, the blood flow to my middle fingers can get cut off.

I also despise the analog stick layout on the 360. The analog sticks are not parallel to each other, which drives me bat-shit crazy. The D-Pad is also an abomination. The X, A, B, and Y buttons all feel glossy and sticky, compared to the more plastic-y feeling of the Playstation's Square, X, Triangle, and Circle buttons.

Consider me biased, since I have used the Playstation controllers my entire life. However, I sincerely dislike the fat and clunky nature of the 360 controller.
I find that bear joke offensive. Would you murder me with an Xbox 360 controller?

Back