Xbox One

AND DOGS! DID WE MENTION THE DOG!? DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DOG! YOU WILL FUCKING LOVE THIS DOG!
YOU'RE GOING TO GET SO ATTACHED TO THIS DOG! AND THEN TO ADD AN EMOTIONAL ELEMENT TO OUR 9001TH REHASHING OF THE FRANCHISE WE'RE GOING TO KILL THE DOG! IT'S OUR BRILLIANT PLOY!

ALSO 98% OF THE GAME IS PLAYING FETCH ON THE BEACHES AT NORMANDY!

YOU'RE GOING TO GET SO ATTACHED TO THIS DOG! AND THEN TO ADD AN EMOTIONAL ELEMENT TO OUR 9001TH REHASHING OF THE FRANCHISE WE'RE GOING TO KILL THE DOG! IT'S OUR BRILLIANT PLOY!

ALSO 98% OF THE GAME IS PLAYING FETCH ON THE BEACHES AT NORMANDY!

YOUR ALSO FORGETTING ABOUT THE FISH! THE FISH ARE THE NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION, THEY ACTUALLY MOVE AWAY FROM YOU! THIS REVELUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY WILL CHANGE GAMERS FOREVER, IT WILL REVOLUTIONISE THE INDUSTRY AND FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAMES FOR YEARS TO COME!

YOUR ALSO FORGETTING ABOUT THE FISH! THE FISH ARE THE NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION, THEY ACTUALLY MOVE AWAY FROM YOU! THIS REVELUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY WILL CHANGE GAMERS FOREVER, IT WILL REVOLUTIONISE THE INDUSTRY AND FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAMES FOR YEARS TO COME!
SPOILER ALERT!
THE FISH HAVE MACHETES AND KILL THE DOG THAT YOU'VE GROWN SO ATTACHED TO, AND YOU BURY WHAT LITTLE REMAINS OF HER (YES HER!) IN A WELL-LIT BUT STILL ODDLY DARK AND FOREBODING FOREST, SURROUNDED BY SUNBEAMS THAT DON'T COME FROM THE SUN!

Insanity-Wolf-CAPS-LOCK_large.jpg

dalek-meme-generator-caps-lock-capslock-caaaaps-looooock-7549ce.jpg

3qznxo.jpg

50184.jpg

3qgfm1.jpg

I think they should have forgot the whole kinect crap altogether and do something that WORKS !

Wireless-motion-sensor gloves perhaps?! The whole thing makes sense since I'm using my hands to wield lightsabers and petting miniature donkeys in kinectimals. Or at least make it clear cut that the kinect wants you to wear neon fuzzy socks and dress all black in a morphsuit.

peripherals please.

I think they should have forgot the whole kinect crap altogether and do something that WORKS !

Wireless-motion-sensor gloves perhaps?! The whole thing makes sense since I'm using my hands to wield lightsabers and petting miniature donkeys in kinectimals. Or at least make it clear cut that the kinect wants you to wear neon fuzzy socks and dress all black in a morphsuit.

peripherals please.

The new Kinect can see you in near dark. Its also at a wider angle to see more of you, and in shallower spaces.

It can also see fingers. So why would you need gloves?

How do you assume it doesn't work when you haven't got it yet?

NES-Power-Glove.jpg

Yeah. I don't think anyone will try that again.

Dude. That's some space-age shit right there. We've only just found out how to program fish to move away from you. :o

I was thinking more along the lines where that detective guy in Heavy rain puts on his magical gloves and sunglasses and messes up all the quicktime events.

Except no sunglasses.

This is me, beating my dead horse. My dead horse being the relationship between consumer and company and how Microsoft is infringing upon that to an extent that it (may) be inhibiting some of my legal rights. Here is an article by a man who has a similar view to my own, but his argument is that of being an owner of said product once purchased versus being a borrower of said product. Basically, that what MS has (potentially) started will force consumers to have a greater interest in the survivability of a company, because what you bought is serviced by that company, and you never actually own a physical copy: If MS goes under, you lose your games.

Link 1: Microsoft dismissed the claim. People keep coming up with these figures and people assume its legitimate.

Link 2: While the machine gathers information on you, its not taking your "secrets" and then telling the world. Its not watching you fap and then uploading it to YouTube. If people are so concerned with that, simply unplug it. People are so concerned with this, but don't bother on the fact that your phones camera and microphone can be accessed at any moment.

While this information is just information, I suggest not swaying any feeling towards this system until official press releases by Microsoft. Any information by anyone at this point are just blogs looking for subscribers.

This is me, beating my dead horse. My dead horse being the relationship between consumer and company and how Microsoft is infringing upon that to an extent that it (may) be inhibiting some of my legal rights. Here is an article by a man who has a similar view to my own, but his argument is that of being an owner of said product once purchased versus being a borrower of said product. Basically, that what MS has (potentially) started will force consumers to have a greater interest in the survivability of a company, because what you bought is serviced by that company, and you never actually own a physical copy: If MS goes under, you lose your games.

Same goes for valve. I have 174 games that will no longer work if valves authentication servers went down.

Back