Zombies?

Read this. Seriously.

I'm not sure. It seems to check out, but I bet there's something they left out. It would be seriously crazy if this thing exists.
What do you think? Bullshit or scary? Could it be an ARG?
I just saw the title and I knew what its about x) I am actually watching a video about it now.
Apparently a 31 yr old guy just took some LSD that made him crazy and murder someone. As far as I know.

Funny that yall are talking about this. right away i thought about the news video i saw. My ssters suppossed to be moving down to florida, i think shes going to think twice about it lol. Nah but seriously though LSD makes the person have "super human strength" said one doctor. RIGHT AWAY I thought... ZOMBIES!!!!!

7AOBR.png
O_O

Pretty gross ain't it. :-x. The scary thing about the situation though is, this is becoming very common in Miami right now. This is far from the first incident the hospitals and police have seen. It took 6 security officers to grab one man who was on LSD in the hospital. Another name the LSD is going by is "bath salts" I believe. :-( people just need to stick to weed, and stop trying to gain a higher level of high! Geez!

Funny that yall are talking about this. right away i thought about the news video i saw. My ssters suppossed to be moving down to florida, i think shes going to think twice about it lol. Nah but seriously though LSD makes the person have "super human strength" said one doctor. RIGHT AWAY I thought... ZOMBIES!!!!!

Could you maybe put that gruesome pic in a spoiler? It's very NSFW, and it does kind of go against the rules.

Also, anyone read any of the others? It seems to be related to a human Mad Cow disease and stolen equipment. Also rashes, and this isn't the only facial area bitten so far. And that crazy doctor who spat blood everywhere.

But seriously, who bites someone else's face off? That's just creepy, LSD or not.
I dont know what id be like on LSD... but id assume Instead of nawing someones face off Id be naked running around trowing rocks at people... no nawing... lol

but if faces are being chewed off down there, im buying a hockey mask. SERIOUSLY

Also, anyone read any of the others? It seems to be related to a human Mad Cow disease and stolen equipment. Also rashes, and this isn't the only facial area bitten so far. And that crazy doctor who spat blood everywhere.

The LSD incident isnt part of the zombie Apocalypse at all. Ofcourse thats the first thing that popped in my head but it's not. The other stuff im not sure about but i dont read all that other stuff, if something like that happens Im pretty prepared.

I dont know what id be like on LSD... but id assume Instead of nawing someones face off Id be

so far i've seen you're jumping like a skippyball the whole time with a big grin on your face.
and when you dance you're like a ninja :D

and no, I don't use drugs, before you guys get any ideas

Back