• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

i made a better squirtle and a voltorb and seadot nuzleaf and shiftry evelution.....all on my profile if u need em...i dnt have em saved to this comp so i cant post em...:p

I will happily help you guys I have a few in mind this album really helps bc I've tried to figure out what pokemon have been built and haven't been...I just got unbanned so I should have them going in a few...love to here back from you guys...

i HAVE ANOTHER EDITION..............BLAZIKEN

Attachments

• screenshot_20120427001455.png
    screenshot_20120427001455.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 160
That's what I do when making sprites:
1- Find the sprite from Bulbapedia
2- PrintScreen (because Paint has no transparency)
3- Paste it in MS Paint
4- Zoom in
5- Make a square outline around the sprite
6- Get the size of the outline
7- Make the outline in Minecraft
8- Find a block in sprite to start with
9- Find how many squares are between that block and outline
10- Place that block on the right position
11- Add the rest of the sprite

Spearow, Fearow, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Paras, Venomoth, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Exeggcute, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, Flareon, and Omastar.

Updated list. Get to work people. <3

I call Bellsprout and Victreebel and I am going to do Gengar (even though it has already been done)

No one truly quits Classic, my dear Chacal. You will see. :)

What am I going to see?

I've actually started working on the engineer rank, but then I gave up. I've never been active enough on classic.
The only thing I've done in the last month was a sprite of Dolan in cool95. Yay.

Back