• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

Nidoqueen

screenshot_20120613205819.png

*turns hat backwards* And I'm just getting started. :pika:

Spearow, Fearow, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Golbat, Paras, Venomoth, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Exeggcute, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, and Omasta

We had been through that topic. I think the reason there is no pokemon zone is because most of the builds will end up being just sprites like the mlp zone.

I wish I was remotely good at making sprites. I would totally make a Rapidash.

I like all the sprites within this. The collection is actually quite impressive for how many pokemon their are. And I'm not going beyond the originals which ended with mewtwo because I have no idea who they are. :D

I wish I was remotely good at making sprites. I would totally make a Rapidash.

I like all the sprites within this. The collection is actually quite impressive for how many pokemon their are. And I'm not going beyond the originals which ended with mewtwo because I have no idea who they are. :D
Have you ever tried SpriteCraft? It provides a nice reference picture you can save to help you build. It's not always perfect, but it does the job I guess. :p

After you've tuned SpriteCraft to generate classic-only blocks, Pokemon sprites are pretty easy to do. You do a google search for a specific pokemon sprites, with it filtered down to search for icons only. Load your sprite of choice up in SpriteCraft and you're good to go. :) (I find that pokemon sprites from gold/silver or red/blue are the best and easiest to work with as they aren't composed of a large color palette (also, 1 pixel = 1 block)).

Example output image:
electabuzz sprite blueprint.png

Have you ever tried SpriteCraft? It provides a nice reference picture you can save to help you build. It's not always perfect, but it does the job I guess. :p

After you've tuned SpriteCraft to generate classic-only blocks, Pokemon sprites are pretty easy to do. You do a google search for a specific pokemon sprites, with it filtered down to search for icons only. Load your sprite of choice up in SpriteCraft and you're good to go. :) (I find that pokemon sprites from gold/silver or red/blue are the best and easiest to work with as they aren't composed of a large color palette).

Example output image:
View attachment 115304

Ah yes! This I have done. I made a hamster from hamtaro and a pony, Dr. Whooves. Neither of which were extremely impressive. Not that awesome using it either considering I need more screens or I have to minimize wom >.> I suppose I could try that though. Thank you for reminding me about spritecraft. I had honestly forgotten.

Ah yes! This I have done. I made a hamster from hamtaro and a pony, Dr. Whooves. Neither of which were extremely impressive. Not that awesome using it either considering I need more screens or I have to minimize wom >.> I suppose I could try that though. Thank you for reminding me about spritecraft. I had honestly forgotten.
Good luck :)
That reminds me...I need to get another screen as well. Constantly alt-tabbing is annoying.

Back