• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A home in the hills

I'd have to ask Vor first too, but you're welcome to stay at mine and Vorsprung's house. We have plenty of space, so I'm sure Vor won't mind. :)

Feel free to stay at my house whilst you are collecting materials, dude. However, please don't leave any locked items behind. I'll add your permissions to the door when I'm next at Skybridge.

Feel free to stay at my house whilst you are collecting materials, dude. However, please don't leave any locked items behind. I'll add your permissions to the door when I'm next at Skybridge.
No, I won't : ) I'll have an extra eye on that ; )

Aww man!!! Here comes the great griefer. The freaking wipe!!!!! Oh noes what do we do . PS this is the first time I see a wipe what happens do we lossall are stuff?

Do we keep what's in our inventory? If so, I'll just load up my inventory with all my valuables, and hope for the best. No harm done. If I can keep my iron, gold, redstone, diamond and other valuables, I'll be happy. Wood and everything else I can get again, with a little help.
I'm nonplussed about the whole thing. I'll be annoyed to lose the settlement I've been building, and some of the other stuff I have littered in my chests, but that's O.K. I will be annoyed if I lose my hard-earned valuables, though.

Back