Chiba's Let's Play

Excuse me while life punches me in the kidney and then kicks me in the balls. =_=

I've been sick for the past week, and today, my headset died. Fun times.

I'm sorry.

So big update.

First of all, I'm getting a new headset so huzzah. Better quality audio.

Also, I'm sure all 2 of you who bother to watch my stuff (Seriously, thank you to anyone who just clicks play on one of them. It means a lot that you'd take time to humor this grumpy koala. <3) have noticed that my current set-up is plagued by lagging issues due to my computer being rather low in terms of hardware and speed. This has been a long standing issue, and honestly, it's made me consider dropping the whole thing because of how ridiculous it can be. The last Spyro episode is proof enough of this.

That is about to change.

While I can't guarantee I'll be able to run current games on maximum settings (Let's be honest, not many top of the line computers can do that without generating smoke...), I can say that the lagging issues should be no more. Just a hunch, but I feel like upgrading from 3 gb of ram to 8 gb will help me in accomplishing that. However, that doesn't fix the issue of the laggy, low quality videos I've put up thus far.

Which is why I'm going to be redoing them.

I'm going to be assigning myself a rigid schedule to keep things clean and focused. Monday through Friday will be the normal videos, alternating still, of course. Saturday and Sunday will be dedicated to redoing one of the older LPs in higher quality. Yes, this means I'm even going redoing Spyro 3 and SotN, despite them already taking over a year due to my lazy ass. These throwback videos may be put off some weeks, depending on if I've recorded anything special. I also plan on lowering my video length back down to 30 minutes, as I haven't been really enjoying doing the longer videos. I've mainly been doing them to speed things up. You can see how well that's been working for me...

Changes will be implemented sometime next week. Currently waiting on things to delivered.

:snorlax:

In unrelated and completely off-topic news, Burger King has a Dr. Pepper milkshake. AND IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

I have had computer problems for the last few weeks. That is the reason for the disappearance I do apologize.
Hate to be that guy, but according to your channel's upload times, that's total bunk.

Also, while I made this thread for anyone to post things in, there is a difference between posting things, and blatant advertising.
Yes, I know posting videos of my own could count as blatant advertising, as it was the sole purpose of this thread, but shut up. There's a difference.

Back