Corrupt-A-Wish

Due to mankind's lack of greed, the advancement of technology slows greatly because people have less of an incentive to come up with innovative ideas.

I wish that I had the complete next season of Game of Thrones right now.

Granted. As you sit and watch your horrible show a random female stranger walks by and murders you... Game of Thrones style... while naked and bobbing her boobs around your face as she slashes your throat. After that she eats your flesh.

I wish for the next wisher to wish something about bacon...

Granted, but he fills the thread with insulting comments about you.

I wish I could remember to put clothes on in the morning.
Granted, but you forgot everything about your life.

I wish I had Colossus's superpower.
Your family sees said flag and now thinks that you're a part of a satanic cult.
With the exception of my step-mom, dad and brother, my family probably would when they see a flag with a flayed man on it hanging up in my room.

Granted, but you forgot everything about your life.

I wish I had Colossus's superpower.

With the exception of my step-mom, dad and brother, my family probably would when they see a flag with a flayed man on it hanging up in my room.

Granted, but everyone hates you because you're a Soviet

I wish I had no summer homework to do.

Granted, but (science mumbo jumbo) gravity is now stupid and does something negative. I'm not good at science but I know that would fuck with gravity.

I wish the Green Lantern movie was done A LOT better and sat on at least a 70% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Granted, but the plot is now centered on the massacre of the Green Lanterns.

I wish French Fries were essential for life.

Granted, but now McDonalds rules the world.

I wish summer never ended.

(Also, I wouldn't mind the story of Hal Jordan going crazy and killing the Green Lantern corp as a movie, but only as a finale)

Granted, but we're going to do this Endless Eight style.

I wish that water was tasty.

Granted, but the end is only the beginning.

I wish the last season of Prison Break wasn't so easy to not pay attention to.

Granted. Your life ends and you don't have anything else to worry about... Ever... Including posting in this thread ever again.

I wish for no more drama in this world.

EDIT: You sniped me littlespedve

Back