DotA 2 General

i dont like using the rts view thing. i remember in LoL the champion view thing made it really easy to use your attacks and stuff

Screens locked-on to your heroes are bad. You can't survey what's going on and what to do and that limits so many awesome skills that should exist.. like thudergod's wrath, or haunt, etc.

Everyone eventually gets used to the rts view thing, shadowwolf just started dota and probably doesn't experience yet.

i dont like using the rts view thing. i remember in LoL the champion view thing made it really easy to use your attacks and stuff

Play dota allstars or any other variation of the warcraft 3/starcraft mod and you should get used to a rts view pretty soon.

So yeah. I found out I'm really good with Windrunner. So much fun to play. Probably my favorite hero now. :D

Is your shackleshot any good?

Yea, I'm pretty good at landing them. I'm better at landing power shots though. I've gotten several kills out of the fog of war just by guessing. My favorite shackle I got was when I was about to die to a riki, but he blink striked behind me as I was about to shackle him, so the shackle stuck to the tree behind me. It was amazing :D

Yea, I'm pretty good at landing them. I'm better at landing power shots though. I've gotten several kills out of the fog of war just by guessing. My favorite shackle I got was when I was about to die to a riki, but he blink striked behind me as I was about to shackle him, so the shackle stuck to the tree behind me. It was amazing :D
Lol thats pure luck.

So, there's three new heros coming to dota 2. What do you guys think of them?

Nyx Assassin

Ezalor the Keeper of the Light

Visage the Necro'lic

Back